150 - Let's Play A Game Of Torture

(Irene POV)

I opened the door to the cell. Inside there was a single light, shining down on a woman chained to the chair.

In the top right corner was a camera, where the footage was being recorded and broadcasted to our movie room so everybody else in the base could watch.

"Erica. Water." I gestured towards the wall, where the one-way mirror sat. Behind it was my fellow Sisters.

It didn't take long for the door to open and Erica to walk in, holding a bucket.

"I'll start. Alone." I told her.

"I call second." She stated.

I nodded to her, and she placed down the bucket. She left the room, closing the door behind her. I picked up the bucket, splashing the water into her face.

"W-what?! Where am I?!" Reika, or Kiera, jumped awake in surprise. She looked around, her eyes landing on me and widening.

"W-what is this?" She nervously asked.

"I'm sure you know who I am?" I asked.

"I-Irene Aegis." She stated, unsure of where I was going with this.

"Heaven's Hell?" I asked.

"What?" She looked confused.

It appears she, unlike Ken, hadn't watched the anime based off of this reality. Hm.

"So...why did you hurt my beloved?" I asked, starting to circle her. I summoned Thor into my hands for extra intimidation.

"H-he isn't who you think h-" She stuttered.

"No, I perfectly know who he is." I replied. "Whether you're talking about Ken...or Kyle."

I watched as her face paled. I felt a grin creep up on my face. "I-I was just doing what I needed to-?!"

I slammed Thor against her kneecap. She buckled forwards as a strangled cry left her throat. Tears started to scream down her face as she bent over.

I gripped her hair, pulling her face up to look into my eyes. "I have an extremely heavy hammer which can break your kneecaps in one hit, as you can see. Give me a real answer, or I'll break your other."

"O-okay..." She whimpered.

"Good." I continued. "So why did you hurt him?"

"He was popular..." She whispered. "People like him...they trample on others to get to where they are...they're mon-!"

I slammed their into her other kneecap. Her scream echoed throughout the walls as I broke the other one. She sputtered out sobs.

"You truly are a bitch." I remarked. "You clearly didn't know him."

Ken wasn't like this. Not now, and not back then. Not when I saw that younger him with those bruises, smiling down at his unharmed sister.

"I don't know who hurt you in the past..." I stated. "...And I don't care. Because we are going to hurt you even worse."

I grabbed her face, turning it towards the wall. "You can't see, but behind that wall are many that have a bone to pick with you."

She let out a whimper, unable to speak from the pain.

"Have fun~" I smiled, exiting the room. "Erica, you're up."

"Thanks." Erica smiled. "She's going to regret ever crossing us."

"And Yui, you go as well. It's not your time yet, but I'll need you to heal her." I continued. "You all can do anything to her, but don't kill her. I have plans for her."