165 - Grinding With Medea

When I returned back with Bianca, the other girls were not very happy with me. We had been gone a good week, and a full day after Bianca's mom and the others had arrived.

And man, it was not easy dealing with a crying Xena. She had been so worried since I was gone for a whole week. I promised that I'd spend a whole day with her to make her feel better.

Yui's mom is looking better, but still hasn't woken up. Whatever happened to her was major, because it's taking Avalon quite the long time to heal her.

Coming across those two was a real stroke of luck. I guess, to counter it out Erica was lost. For now. Because I'm as sure not going to let some stupid fate take her away from me. I'm going to take everything. I like being lucky.

And as of Erica, the other girls were not happy with Azeroth when they found that out. I really can't wait to rip him to shreds. The first order of business if finding her first, though.

I looked over Yui's mom, who was currently taking residence in a guest room of the Aegis mansion. Sitting atop of her was Avalon, glowing a beautiful golden as always.

"Sorry, I need to borrow this for a moment." I stated.

I picked up Avalon off of her, examining it. Medea, so you know a ton of magic and were planning on teaching me some. Is one of those a tracking spell? Like, one of those where you have their possession and can then find their location?

"Yes, I do have one of those." Medea replied. "I don't know if it will work across worlds, however."

"With Ken, I think it might work." Loki added. "Let's try it."

Alright. So what do I need to do?

"First is an item belonging to the person you wish to track. Avalon should work in this case." Medea informed. "If anything, Avalon will be even better as it is magically connected to Erica. That may give it the power it needs to transcend worlds."

Great. First step, check. Next?

"The spell is simple." Medea continued. "It draws a connection between you two, allowing you to follow a path which leads to her. As such, you must lend some of your blood."

Done.

I set Avalon on my lap, and in one hand summoned Loki as a knife. I brought him over my hand. Lightly cutting it and letting blood drip down onto Avalon.

Next?

"The ability to use magic is from manipulating mana. In order to manipulate mana, I used the method of incantations. After all, words have power." Medea explained. "So repeat what I say, and search for Erica."

Okay.

"Athena, dóse mou ti dýnami tis órasis." Medea spoke.

"Athena, dóse mou ti dýnami tis órasis." I whispered, holding Avalon close to me.

"Gia na deis aftón pou cháthike." Medea continued.

"Gia na deis aftón pou cháthike." I followed her lead. I felt a breeze start to float around me, despite being completely inside.

"kai na dóso éna monopáti ston stócho mou." Medea finished.

"kai na dóso éna monopáti ston stócho mou." I stated. In my hands Avalon started to glow, the light growing brighter and brighter, before trailing off of Avalon as a line of white light.

The line floated through the air, before at the end fizzling out. I sighed, looking from the start of the line connected to Avalon to the end of the line, vanishing into thin air.