please read! moving to ao3 (possibly)!

Hi all!

Thank you so much for all of the support of both KING and WAR OF CROWNS! I love each and every one of you!

As some of you may know, I hate Wattpad. I hate all the ads. I hate posting on here. I hate a lot of things about it. 

That being said: I am almost entirely switching over to ao3!

(my ao3 account is @brekkersmarvel)

So far, that includes a couple of stories that are on here. I have a lot going on, but I promise I'm still thinking about Avery King and her story! WAR OF CROWNS is still being written and Lord, it is so goddamn angsty. 

Anyways, I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm back on this story and the answer to that is I want to ask y'all a question:

Would you read an edited version of KING on ao3?

I'm thinking of editing it and continuing to write WAR OF CROWNS on there instead of Wattpad. 

DISCLAIMER: I may or may not be uploading chapter-by-chapter! I've done that so much on here and since I have all of KING written, I might just take a couple months to edit it and then upload the whole thing all at once on ao3. Or not, I haven't decided yet. 

Also, WAR OF CROWNS is coming along (slowly but surely) and I want to share that with y'all as well!

Please please let me know in the comments(or just tell me how you're doing! I miss y'all). I'm gonna be writing these stories anyway and I want to know if it's worth the trouble to upload them to ao3.

I hope you're all doing well and know that I am constantly reading your comments and continuing to love and appreciate you!!!!

xx

K.

(my ao3: brekkersmarvel)

p.s. – I have a lot of things written! If you are interesting in beta reading/editing for me, please reach out by messaging me here or ao3 or reaching out to my instagram @thatnonbinaryish! thanks so much!