Part 18

Outfit of the day:

Diana found Remus in his office and he looked up when she entered

Diana found Remus in his office and he looked up when she entered. She felt her heart sinn when she saw how pale he was.

"Shall I stay with you tonight?" She asked and he shook his head. "I'll be fine, Day. Besides, what was the last time you used Willow?" He asked.

"Probably maybe thirteen years ago? It's been long, but I can still do it!

Diana sneaked trough the halls, on her way back to her dorm, she just came back from a small hangout with Pandora and Dorcas. She was about to turn into a hallway when she heard voices.

"Hurry up, Wormy!" She heard Sirius' voice. "Hey! I have short legs, it's not my fault we're late!" Peter complained. "We need to hurry, Moony is probably already transforming." Diana's face fell when she heard this.

She had recently found out about Remus being a werewolf and what those three morons where going to do was beyond her. She followed them, a small distance between them.

They ended up at the whomping willow and Diana hid behind a big rock. She gasped out loud when suddenly James became a stag and Sirius a dog. Peter vanished but she saw a rat climb up the tree, pushing something and it stopped moving.

She quickly assumed that was Peter and they all vanished trough a passage trough the tree.

She thought about following them, but then recoiled from doing so. Remus was probably in there, if she followed them, her kill her.

She left and on her way decided that those three are animagi and that they helped Remus trough the night, also the reasons for their weird nicknames.

She got into the dorm, the fat lady scolding her for being up till late. She quickly made herself ready for bed. She laid awake and a plan started making her way trough her head.

The next morning she went into greenhouse three and looked around for a mandrake, when she found one, she took a leaf, washed it and put it in her mouth.

This is where her Animagus journey started. She did everything she needed to do and she was very lucky with the lightning storm that came at the perfect time.

The first few days, she had to lie a few times that she had gum in her mouth because she had to learn to talk with the mandrake leaf but it quickly became easier.

Finally the day had arrived and Diana stood in front of her mirror. She breathed in and out, closed her eyes and then suddenly felt the bones in her body move and it felt like she was shrinking.

When she opened her eyes, she didn't see herself in the mirror anymore. Now there stood a cat, black as the night with bright blue eyes.

She wanted to laugh but instead there was a 'meow'. She closed her eyes again and when she opened them, she saw her human self again.