════⊹⊱≼ Prologue ≽⊰⊹════

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The gentle raindrops engulfed him into a tight, burning sensation; he wanted to cry, he wanted to wail – he felt the need for love, he loathed him, but yet, he longed for him. Why was he feeling this way? A glistening tear drop trickled down his cheeks, as he harshly wiped it with the palm of his hand. He glanced up at the sky and sniffled–he was bawling–he couldn't hate him, he loved him. As he was about to run away, and never return 'home', he felt a light grasp around his arm–he was pulled closer to the latter; he stared at him in awe, as he inched closer and crashed his lips onto his.

Characters

───── ❝ Lee Heeseung ❞ ─────

19

"He's nothing but a faggot." 

───── ❝ Kim Sunoo ❞ ─────

17

"I'm craving mint-chocolate ice cream right now..."

〈〈═════» Heeseung had always despised Sunoo ever since he had crossed paths with him. His bright aura despite his weak, feeble family, angered him. He always picked on him and called him names–maybe because he wanted his attention. Everything was the same for him: bullying Sunoo, watching him from afar–basically, using every chance he got to be close to Sunoo, even if it meant harming him.

The famous app, Love alarm was trending and it was popular among the students–almost everyone using social media had the app downloaded. Though the thought had crossed his mind many times, he had never thought of downloading it. It was utterly stupid and useless. Besides, he knew he was famous among the girls in the school; he would be the hot topic of the school. He knew Sunoo never downloaded the app, or so he thought. Sunoo had ended up downloading the app out of curiosity–and to Sunoo's surprise, he found out that there were some people, who actually had feelings for him. This absolutely infuriated Heeseung.«═════〉〉

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Hello everyone! I would like to make a quick announcement before starting the story.

First of all, this is just a story; it's just fiction–it does not relate to any of the Enhypen members or the company itself. I am not trying to make assumptions about the character's sexualities, personalities, or thoughts–it is based on my imagination. Don't discriminate against the idols, since none of these events have happened in real life. Please respect the idols and their privacy, as they are also human beings with feelings and emotions.

Also, English is not my first language, so there will most likely be grammatical errors throughout the story, I will really appreciate it if you would correct me if I'm grammatically incorrect.

This story contains:

BxB ships

Homophobia

Inappropriate language

Bullying and violence

NO smut, but there will be heated scenes

You might be confused in the beginning as to why there aren't that many Heesun moments, and why the app Love alarm isn't mentioned as much--but I'm planning that far ahead, so don't worry, the app Love alarm will be included in the story a lot, but just a little later on.  

There will be late updates since I'm busy with school--but, I will try to update as much as I can. I'm not sure if this story is that great, but if you would want, please support the book! I will appreciate votes, and comments a lot!