20. Can't Fool

I glanced at the clock. 6:29 AM. Then I looked back at Jungkook, who was peacefully sleeping. He looked cute and all that, but, I wasn't in the mood to fangirl over that.

'How dare he lie to me.'

I pinched him and he stood up quickly. He looked at me and began chewing me out, because of waking him up on a day off. Then he said, "By the way, what was the reason of you pinching me?"

"Because, you lied to me about this 'tuberculosis' thing," I said, as his eyes widened.

"W-what do you mean?" He stuttered.

"I looked for any symptoms at night, and didn't find any of them. You didn't sweat. You didn't cough. Right now, you just stuttered." I explained.

"There is no need to lie, Jungkook. I'll help you in whatever situation, please just let me help you," I said, as my voice cracked.

He walked towards me, and a loud bang was heard. A tear rolled down my cheek. I took one last look at him, before going inside the bathroom. I looked at the mirror as more tears ran down my face.

'I regret marrying you Jungkook. I wish your relatives knew how bad you are. I wish the whole world knew that too!' I mentally screamed, as my hands became fists.

"Why did I think you were going to change. I was so stupid to fall for you. I wish I never applied to be a maid. I wish I never met Jungkook," I whispered and screamed at the same time.

After I had calmed down, I looked at my cheek. It was a little red. He might have not put a lot of force on the cheek. I decided to wash my face before making breakfast.

~~~

"Time to make breakfast," I muttered.

I walked through the kitchen door, but I bumped into Jungkook. I avoided eye contact and went were I was going.

~~~

"I made breakfast," I said, as I knocked on our shared bedroom door.

I took the silence as an response, though I didn't know if it was a yes or no. The door opened, revealing Jungkook who was brushing his hair. I turned my heel and left him.