12. Unexpected Visitors

You were on top of Jungkook, sound asleep on his chest. It was a cute moment, that nobody would want to disturb. But..

SMASH!

You and Jungkook woke up and turned to look at what happened. But saw nothing, but you saw a foot. Someone's foot leaving the room. Jungkook jumped off the bed and ran after them with you following from behind, holding a slipper.

Then you saw the guest room door close. You and Jungkook ran inside the room and saw Jimin and someone near the bed. It wasn't a mystery to figure that the 'someone' was Taehyung.

They were near the bed trying to go under it. Taehyung almost managed to get under the bed, almost. His whole upper body managed to get in, but the lower part was on full display.

They didn't even know you and Jungkook were there, silently watching everything.

"Why didn't you let me go in first. I was going to fit in there unlike you. Your rear end can't fit in," Jimin said, and you snorted.

"Aaah!" Jimin shrieked, and Taehyung's legs began wiggling, as he panicked.

"Jimin, help me. I-I can't get out, Jimin!" Taehyung pleaded.

"Its okay, Taehyung. Jungkook is here and he will get you out of there," Jimin , and Taehyung stopped wiggling.

"Not unless you tell me what the hell you are doing here," Jungkook said, clearly annoyed.

"Well, yesterday you invited us to your house for a sleepover," Jimin said.

"But, how come I didn't see you?" You said.

"Invisibility, girl. Invisibility," he said, as Jungkook helped Taehyung.

"Yeah, right. I want you and Taehyung out of my place!" Jungkook said as he rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook was tired and you were too. You really wished they hadn't disturbed you, while you were sleeping. You were having a nice dream, one about you and Jungkook's looks combined to see how your child looked like. And they looked really cute.

"Can't we eat breakfast, first," Taehyung said.

"Fine," Jungkook said, and you went to the kitchen with Jungkook following you. He grabbed your hair and made you face him.

"What were you doing on my chest?"