30. Second Date

~Next Day~

~Y/n's POV ~

I woke up in a room to find that Jungkook wasn't with me. I frowned. I sat up from bed and looked around the room. It looked pretty plain. I let out sigh. I got off bed, got dressed up and went outside to get the trash out.

Once I was outside, I made my way to the trash bin. Then, I felt someone's grip on my arms, as they pulled me behind the house. I tried to scream, but the had their hands on my mouth.

I realized I had one option. I had to lick their hand.

"Eww!" They whined, as they let me go.

I grabbed their hair and pulled it. Their hair was quite short for a girl, to be honest. I lifted their chin up, and it was Jungkook.

I gasped and hugged him and said 'sorry' multiple times.

"Woman, you are amazingly strong. And, I like that", Jungkook smirked.

"You can't flirt with me. Why did you pull me here?" I asked, as I folded my arms.

"Well, I thought maybe today, me and you, could go out to the park", Jungkook replied, and I beamed, then frowned.

"What? You don't want?" Jungkook asked, pouting.

I shook my head. "No, it's just Yoongi. He.. might catch us."

"Girl, what happens if he catches us?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. But, I can think of.." I trailed off.

What would Yoongi do? What would Yoongi do? He might.. shave my eyebrows! Or, reveal my secrets to the world!

I gasped at the thought of Yoongi doing that. I turned to Jungkook and said , "He might shave my eyebrows or reveal my secrets to the world!"

Jungkook chuckled. "I'll still love you even if your eyebrows are cut. And, what secrets are you referring about?"

I thought for a while and realized.. Yoongi doesn't have any juicy secret of mine, to show the world. I smiled at the thought of that. But I needed to know, what he'll do if I dated someone.

"Wait a second!" I said to Jungkook, and ran to Yoongi, who was currently eating eggs and bacon.

I sat near him and faked a cough to grab his attention. "What do you want?" He asked.

"I want to know what you'll do if I dated or married someone without you knowing?" I began, and he stopped eating.

He glared at me. "Well, I'd strangle the man to death", he began.

I flinched.

"And for you.. I would.." He thought for a while.

"I'd tell my friends about that your embarrassing moment at 7th grade", Yoongi said, and my face grew hot.

I had completely forgot about that! So, this is what happened. I was in the hallway with Jisoo, and then I bumped into my crush.

I was panicked so I said, "Oh my gosh, I hate you!" then I ran away.

I glared at Yoongi. I swear I could punch him. I stood up from the couch and stomped outside, to Jungkook.

"Woman, you're stomping now? Girl, I should call you an elephant", Jungkook said, which irritated me.

...

"Ouch!" Jungkook held his stomach, though I knew he was just faking. My punch couldn't hurt him.

I explained everything to Jungkook. He whined.

"I don't care! Let's go, please!" He gave me puppy eyes.

"Fine", I said.

———

I'm sorry this chapter stinks. Idk why my brain can't think of something better 😑