9. His Wife

Your POV

Once I was in front of Jungkook, all the guests were shocked when they took a glance at me.

I shouldn't have agreed with this.

Some people were smiling. I guess because the guy I'm standing in front if is a rich billionaire, and I am just a normal girl. They think he is a really nice guy even though he is terrible.

And some of them looked disgusted with me.

I stared at his beautiful brown orbs which were looking at mine. He was looking pretty normal, but I saw anger. I knew the moment the wedding ceremony was done, something would happen. And it wasn't good. But what could he possibly do to me. He wouldn't hurt me, would he.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take L/n Y/n as your beloved wife and promise to cherish her till death?" asked the priest.

Jungkook forced a smile.

"I do."

"And do you L/n Y/n take Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband and promise to cherish him till death?" asked the priest.

I sighed.

"I do."

"Okay. Jeon Jungkook, you may kiss the bride," the priest said.

I mentally panicked. He closed his eyes and his face went closer to mine. I closed my eyes and went closer too. Then, I felt his lips brush softly against mine. He held my waist and pulled me closer to mine, so our chests were touching.

I feel really embarrassed since a bunch of people saw us, but I also felt pretty nice. I started to think that he actually likes me.

After the wedding ceremony, we went to another mansion which I had never seen in my life. Soon, I realized that this was our home. We were both standing outside while I was awestruck by looking at this house.

And I could not believe that this house is mine too.

"Stop looking and get inside," Jungkook said, colder than ever.

I have to admit he did seem dangerous so I obeyed him. When I walked in and sat on a couch and closed my eyes.

Soon i got so tired that i went to the master bedroom and lied on a bed. Soon I got interrupted by someone entering the room. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook on the door glaring at me.

He took his belt out and walked towards me then..

SLAP!

I touched my cheek and and whimpered because it hurt really bad. I took a glance at him and saw him breathing deep breaths, slowly.

He grabbed my hair and threw me across the room. By the time I sat up I was already in so much pain and big, fat tears were threatening to fall out. He walked towards me and was about to hit me again, but I heard a phone ring. He looked at me and smirked when he saw me crying and shaking.

He put his face close to mine and said, "I'll make your life a living hell, until you leave me alone. Look at yourself, you are not beautiful and don't think I'll ever love you. No man would want you as their wife. Your are just a mistake in this world."

He pulled my chin up with his thumb and continued, "You are just my wife in papers and to the world. I don't know why something disgusting as you would want to live."

Then he walked away from me and called the person, who called him. It was one of his friends, Jimin I heard. And while he was calling, all the words he said sank into me.

He is right. Why would anyone love me? I'm just a wife in papers and he can rip those papers anytime..