35. Talk

Once I reached home, I locked all the doors and closed the windows. I made my way to our bedroom and sat there. Thoughts raced through my head.

​​​​​​"Stalking? Hahaha.. "I laughed, nervously. "No one would stalk me, right? Who am I talking to? I've gone crazy."

I walked to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face. I wiped my face and looked at the mirror. "Nothing bad is going to happen, Y/n."

I went to the living room, sat on a mat and began meditating. After seven minutes of meditating, I heard a ring. I peeked one eye to see the caller ID. It was the same unknown person. I denied the call and quickly blocked the number.

My phone ringed again and this time. I didn't bother look at it. I sat there looking at the ringing phone before the ringing stopped. I stood up from the mat and decided to take a cold shower.

After the shower, I dressed up into my , then lied on bed. My eyelids grew heavy, few minutes after staying on bed.

"Don't sleep, Y/n", I mumbled.

But, I ended up shutting my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up from some noise I heard. Like Jungkook yelling my name in panic. I groaned and sat up and rubbed my eyes, still feeling sleepy.

"Hmm?" I said and Jungkook entered our room. He sighed in relief and said ,"Are you okay? You weren't answering my calls."

My eyes widened.

'Shoot. It was Jungkook calling. Why didn't I check the caller ID?' I mentally facepalmed.

"I was scared you were the stalker", I said looking at Jungkook's soft expression. Then his expression became hard.

"Stalker? What do you mean stalker?" Jungkook's voice sounded a little dangerous. I sighed and told him the whole story. "I shouldn't have gone out. I'm sorry Jungkook."

A big, fat tear rolled down my cheek and Jungkook's face softened and patted my back saying, "It's okay. I'm just relieved that you are okay, that's it."

I gave him a small smile and wiped my cheek with my sleeve. "Thank you, Kookie."

Jungkook's cheeks turned pink and he hid his face, before standing up and going to wash his face. Just then, I received a text message. I checked the chats and it came from an unknown person.

unknown: you look so cute in those pajamas

__________________

Why are my chapters so short these days (ಥ﹏ಥ) i hope you like it tho 💜