38. Message

While watching Spongebob with Taehyung, my phone began ringing. I looked at the caller ID.

It's them.

I clicked the denied button, but it kept ringing. I clicked the denied button again but it still kept ringing. I decided to click the accept button to see what would happen, so I did and I figured I was already calling the person.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I put the phone on speaker and waited for a voice. There was nothing.

"If this is a prank call, I'm hanging up", I said, before ending the call. Taehyung took a glance at me before asking me what was wrong.

"Nothing", I said. Taehyung looked at me as if he didn't buy it.

"Okay", he nodded, but I was sure he didn't feel sure about it. I received another call but this time I didn't answer. I knew it was the stalker.

Why can't they stop? Why? I'm just a plain girl.

"Why aren't you picking up the call?" I heard Jin's voice, behind me.

Think of something, Y/n. Um... What should I say? Oh yes!

"It's just a stranger, you know? Haha.. They must be mistaken", I said.

That was a really bad one lie, Y/n. Great job, woo..

Jin gave me a 'I do not believe the crap that you just said' look, crossed his arms and sighed.

"Why can you just answer them? And say 'This is Jeon Y/n, upper class lady speaking. You've got the wrong number, bye!'" Jin said in a funny voice before bursting into laughter followed by Taehyung.

"Stop it!" I said. "Where is Namjoon though?"

"Oh yeah, he's in his room. I'm not sure what he's doing", Taehyung said and I nodded a little before looking at my phone seeing I had revived a message a few minutes ago.

I probably didn't hear it ding because of Jin's laughter.

I opened it and saw a picture of me, Taehyung and Jin. Jin was laughing in the pic along with Taehyung and I was watching them.

"What the", I said, almost inaudible.

"Did you say something?" Taehyung said, and I shook my head. Another ding was heard.

unknown: Let's meet at xxx-xxx