33. Day at the Café

"What do you mean you couldn't find them?! Whoever set that bomb could have killed Y/n!" Jungkook yelled at the police officer.

"Sir, we looked around and couldn't find anyone. Please understand," the officer said.

Jungkook was about to yell at her again before I held his hand and said, "Jungkook-ah, its okay. I'm okay. Let's leave. Thank you officer. Bye."

We left the police station and began walking home. Soon, we saw Hyejin and Lee Jiwon again. Jungkook and I tried to blend in with the crowd, but Hyejin saw us.

"Jungkook!" She squealed and waved at him. Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away as fast as he could.

Once we lost her, we stopped by at a café. We both ordered coffee and sat down. Jungkook looked really uncomfortable and looked like he was choosing between two things. I ignored him, thinking it was his crazy thoughts.

"Kookie, are you okay," I asked, when he stared taking deep breaths. He shook his head, quickly.

I stood up and made my way to him, to see his legs were crossed and packed together. I chuckled as I knew what was going on.

He needs to go real bad

"Why can't you go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"I.. don't want to lose.. you," he said, while gripping his shirt.

'Damn, he really has to go now' I thought.

"Just go. I'll be safe," I reassured, and he disappeared faster than light. I shook my head and giggled. The waitress came in and served the coffee.

I felt someone cover my eyes and I knew it wasn't Jungkook. It was Jimin, even though I couldn't see him.

"Hi, Jimin," I said, and he groaned.

"How do you know it was me," he said, taking his hands off my eyes and sitting beside me.

"Your hands are small, that's how!" I told him and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. I laughed, seeing him so flustered.

"Stop laughing! Where is Jungkook?" He asked.

"He went to the bathroom," I said, and he nodded.

"It's a relief that you survived the explosion," Jimin said and I nodded. "Yeah, it is."

Jimin stood up and said, "Well, I have to leave. I promised your mom, I'd cook lunch with her."

"Can she cook now?" I asked.

"Nope. She only cooks noodles and rice, perfectly. But, she stills burns her potatoes," Jimin laughed, and so did I.

"I have to visit her soon. I'll teach her! Anyways, bye Jimin. Tell them I said hi", I said.

"Bye, Y/n. Tell Kookie, I said hi, too," Jimin said before he left, leaving me alone. I sighed, as I couldn't find Jungkook anywhere.

"Where could he be?" I muttered.

Just now, I received a message. A message from Yoongi. I opened the chats and looked at the texts.

smol.cat: omg, my little baby sis, are you alive?!

smol.cat: if you are not dead, type something!

smol.cat: omg, you didn't respond! I'm a bad brother for leaving you with jungkook(ಥ﹏ಥ)

I chuckled at how ridiculous he was being. I texted him back.

y/n.flower: ...bro, im alive (-_-)

y/n.flower: and you finally used an emoji! Yesss!

smol.cat: yah! its a kaomoji not 'emoji'

y/n.flower: fine. why did you text me?

smol.cat: you got in a explosion! are you okay?

y/n.flower: yes yes, im okay. I have to go. Bye Yoongi!

smol.cat: bye y/n

~~~

Jungkook arrived and apologized for leaving me, alone. I smiled my eyes and said, "Its okay."

After we finished our coffee, we left and we got home. I sat on the couch, thinking about that day. It really stressed me.