8. His Wedding

Recap

"How do I look?" Irene asked.

"You look absolutely stunning, Irene," I replied to her, and she smiled.

"Could you please show me Jungkook's room?" she asked, and I nodded.

We both walked towards Jungkook's room. I opened it and we saw Jungkook... kissing another woman.

"Jungkook! How could you do this?! I'm leaving you!" Irene screamed before running back to the makeup room with me following her.

Chapter begins

Irene sat on a chair and began crying.

"What should I do? What should I do?" I muttered.

I patted her back softly but then she hugged me and cried on my shoulder. I heard a gasp and I immediately knew who it was.

Aunty.

She ran to me and Irene and asked Irene, "Irene, what happened?"

After Irene explained everything she saw, Aunt was mad. Mr. Jeon heard Irene too and he stormed off to Jungkook's room, and I decided to follow him.

When I entered Jungkook's room, it turned out that the lady he kissed was not there. Mr. Jeon walked up to him and slapped him.

"What the f-- dad?" Jungkook looked hurt while he stared at his father.

Just before Mr. Jeon could speak, Aunty came in and slapped him too.

"Jeon Jungkook! It's your wedding day and kissed a woman other than your future wife?! What is wrong with you?!" Aunty shouted.

I have to admit, Aunty looks really scary right now.

"Do you love her for who she is or about her looks?" Mr. Jeon raised his voice, clearly pissed off.

Jungkook stayed quiet, and we knew the answer already.

Aunty rubbed her temples and said, "I want you walk to the aisle and wait there. And nobody should know about this."

"And I'm going to marry who?" Jungkook asked.

"Your dad and I are going to pick your bride," Aunty said, and Jungkook nodded and left to the aisle and waited there.

"Who could he marry? The guests who attended the wedding are mostly his relatives," Mr. Jeon muttered.

Aunty paced around the room then closed her eyes.

"It must be a girl who is kind at heart. One who will change him," she said, almost inaudibly.

Then she looked at me as if she realized something. She immediately ran to me and held my hands.

"Y/n, please marry my son. I beg you. There is no one we can choose right now and people are starting to get impatient," Aunty begged with tears in her eyes.

I just watched her thinking.

He is too evil. He shows no love to me. He even said I was really ugly. I'm not even as beautiful as Irene.

I was about to say no, but then Aunt went on her knees and and let out huge tears. She really wants me to do this. I cannot let her down.

I'm doing this for you Aunty.

"Okay okay, Aunty. I'll marry him," I said.

She stood up and hugged me then said, "It's time for you to get ready."

Time Skip

No One's POV

Jungkook looked at his watch then looked around. No bride.

'What is taking them so long?' He thought.

He looked at the crowd and saw people were muttering. Some of them were looking impatient.

Then he saw someone wearing Irene's wedding dress walking towards him.​ He couldn't see their face, but he knew they were his future wife.

"Finally," he sighed in relief.

But once ​​​​​​he saw their face, his jaw clenched.

​​​​​​'I'll make your life a living hell, L/n Y/n.'