27. A Date

~Next Day~

"Y/n-ah, wake up," I heard Jungkook's voice, first thing in the morning.

"Hmm?" I groaned.

"Today is our date. And we are going to the amusement park for a whole day," Jungkook said, and my eyes snapped opened.

"For a whole day? Me and you?" I stood up from our bed.

He nodded.

"Let me get ready! I love you so much!" I pecked his cheek, then ran to the dressing room to get dressed.

~~~

"So, since today is our date, we shall let nobody or work disturb us," Jungkook said.

"And that means you'll not answer any work calls?" I asked, and he smiled.

"I'll not," he said, before his phone rang.

"Aish, who call me on this day," he pulled out his phone from his pocked and checked the caller ID.

He stood there, looking at his phone so I took a peak at who was calling.

Lee Jiwon?

"Why aren't you declining?" I asked.

"I don't want him thinking I ignored him. He has been bugging me since I fired him," he said.

"Why did you fire him?" I asked.

He put his phone back in his pocket and said ,"Y/n, you said we don't talk about work today. Let's just have fun."

"Okay!" I said, as we walked to the park.

...

It was pretty quiet on our walk to the amusement park. I had no idea what to say and it was killing me and I knew Jungkook felt the same way, too.

"What's your favorite food?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm, there is so much to choose, but I'll pick vanilla ice cream," I said.

Jungkook and I stopped in our tracks when we heard a familiar voice. We turned and saw Mom, Jennie, Taehyung and Namjoon. I jumped and waved to grab Namjoon's attention, but Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of there.

When they were out of sight, I pulled my wrist away from his grip.

"Why didn't you let me see them?" I asked.

"They are going to want to spend time with us, and plus, we wanted to be alone," Jungkook explained.

"Okay," I said.

"Shall we go?" he asked.

I nodded.

~~~

Once we reached the amusement park, my eyes caught the rollercoaster. I tugged on Jungkook's sleeve and pointed to it.

"Can we go in it? Please," I said, as I gave him puppy eyes.

"Fine," he said.

"If you don't want to, it's okay. You don't have to go if you are scared," you said, and he stopped in his tracks.

"Scared? What do you mean?" He said.

"I'll hold your hand if you become scared," I said, then ran towards the rollercoaster with him.

~After All the Rides~

Jungkook ended up being really scared and we had to stop the date a few hours early. But that wasn't what I cared about. Jungkook and I were sitting on a bench, as he tried to stop feeling nauseous.

"Jungkook, maybe we should go back home," I said.

He didn't reply but just stood up and walked away. I stood up too and followed him. I pulled him to face him and I saw his eyes were teary.

"Jungkook-ah," I began.

"I'm sorry. I got scared and sick, now we had to stop the date," he said in a whisper.

I hugged him and said ,"It's okay, Jungkook. I only care about you right now. Let's go home and let's rest."

"Are you sure? You aren't mad?" He asked.

I gave him a warm smile and nodded. I held his hand and we proceeded to go back home until we heard a voice.

"Nice seeing you here, Jungkook."