17. His Office

My eyes snapped open, and I jumped off whatever I was on. When I landed on the ground, I realized I was lying on a bed.

'How on earth did I come on this bed?' I thought.

I walked to the bathroom to look at the mirror, and when I reached there, I saw a mark on my left leg. I examined the mark and I had a feeling someone carried me on the bed. If they did, it's not a trick question to know who is was.

I took my hair brush, and began brushing my long, silky hair while I was thinking. I was getting quite concerned about Jungkook since he becomes nice then mean.

'Maybe because I always mess things up' I thought.

After getting dressed and preparing food, I drove to Jungkook's work place. I knew he didn't eat, because he has to be at work at 6:30 in the morning and he wakes up at 6:00.

I entered the building, and soon I met his secretary.

"Hello Miss," she said as she gave me a warm smile.

"Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook's wife, and I need to go to his office," I said, as she looked at my ring finger.

"You may go," she said.

I bowed then walked towards his office. I stood in front of his door. I took a deep breath in and knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard his voice.

I entered his office and smiled. I thought I saw him smiling a little bit, the went back to his poker look. I placed a lunch box. He looked at me as if he was speechless.

"How do you even know I didn't eat?" He mumbled.

Cute.

"Thank you, Y/n," he said, and I nodded.

I walked towards the door, ready to leave, but he said something.

"This looks too much for me."

"You can save some leftovers for lunch," I said.

"No, I want you to eat with me. I know you didn't eat too."