13. Mom

"What were you doing on my chest?"

"You.. pulled me towards you," you replied, while he looked at you in disbelief.

Jungkook thought about it for a while. A few seconds later, his cheeks became light pink. He had remembered everything that happened that night.

"Are you okay?" you asked, as you place the back of your hand on his forehead.

He smacked your hand, playfully and said, "I'm fine. I don't need you to take care of me. Like I said, don't ever think I'll love you. This marriage is for a year, then I'll divorce you."

With that, he turned around and left. Your heart stung as he said those words. You began making breakfast as you tried to ignore that thought. Someone entered the room, and it was Jimin, watching you from behind.

When you were done cooking, you placed the food on the table and Jimin was looking at you.

"Do you love Jungkook?" He asked.

"N-no," you said.

'Damn it Y/n! Why did I stutter!' you mentally shouted.

"You sure?" He asked, and you nodded.

"Hmm, okay. I have no idea why Jungkook calls you ugly. To be honest, you are the most beautiful lady I've ever seen," he said, and you cover your face.

You looked at at him after you calmed down, but he looked at you in the eyes. He winked, and that probably sent you to heaven.

"You are so adorable when you smile," he mumbled.

"Thank you," you replied, just when Jungkook and Taehyung entered the room.

You looked at Jungkook but he wouldn't look back. But when he did, he would look away and his ears were bright pink. You got really concerned about him.

'Why does he turn pink when he looks at me. Someone turns pink when the blush. But he can't be blushing, I'm not even cute in his point of view' you thought.

"So, Jungkook are you sick today?" Taehyung asked.

"No," Jungkook replied as he began eating his toast.

"Why are your cheeks pink?" Taehyung asked.

"Shut up," Jungkook said, as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Aww, Jungkook has a crush, doesn't he," Taehyung said, as he giggled.

"I don't!"

"Okay, chill dude," Jimin said as he took a bite.

"The toast is way better than my mom's. Thanks Mrs. Jeon," Taehyung said.

"You don't have to be formal with me. Just call me Y/n, and thanks," you said.

After a moment of silence, Taehyung began saying random things to Jimin and Jungkook about business and fashion. Then talked about Jungkook having to go to university.

"I chose that I don't want to go to university," Jungkook replied.

"I bet your father advised you to do it. And plus, think about the amazing courses you could enroll for," Taehyung said.

"My father never told me anything about going to university," Jungkook said.

That was a lie. Jungkook clearly remembers his father having to go to a good university, a wife and kids.

"You guys are done eating, now out!" Jungkook said, already tired of the stress his friends were giving him.

"But, your wife is so cute. I wanna stay," Taehyung said.

...

"Out!" Jungkook pushed them outside and slammed the door at their faces.

"Rude much," Jimin rolled his eyes and left with Taehyung.

Jungkook put on a white shirt and jeans in his room. When he came out, he made eye contact with you.

"Go and change. We are going to visit mom. My sister is back from her business trip," he said, while looking at the wall.

"Why are you not looking at me? If you are sick, you can tell me," you said.

"Your face is disgusting, that's why I'm not looking at you," he said, with an annoyed tone.

Then he walked off, leaving you alone. You held back tears and went in the bathroom to begin changing. You came out a few minutes later and went into Jungkook's car and he began driving.

Your POV

It was really quiet in the car. Soon, we reached Aunty's home and the moment I stepped out of the car, she ran to me and hugged really.

"I missed you so much," Aunty said.

"I missed you too, Aunty," I said.

"Aren't you going to give your son a hug mom?" Jungkook said, and Aunty shook her head.

"Y/n, just call me mom, now," Aunty said and I hugged her.

"You are like my real mother."