41. What?!

I really cannot belive it's him?! No wonder his voice seemed kinda familliar.

"Lee Jiwon?! I mean Mr. Lee?" I said in confusion and he nodded, smiling slightly. This was really weird, and I wondered why I was here.

"Why am I here?" I asked, still looking at him.

"You'll know soon, Y/n", he said as he walked towards the other chair, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I need to know now", I said, my voice becoming a little stern. He shot a glare at me before said, "That's no way to talk to your elders, Jeon Y/n."

I rolled my eyes as he sat down beside me, looking at me. "Don't worry, I just need something then I'll let you go."

I huffed and asked, "What do you want? Money?"

Aish, this old man... Will I ever get out of here? Isn't he a billionaire?

He shot me another glare before saying, "I'll keep you here forever if you continue the attitude. And for your information, I don't need the money", he said.

"Fine", I said, looking away from him, brainstorming ways to get out of here.

Think Y/n, think! ...I am not stupid, think of something! Why can't I think?

Then, I thought of something.

"Mr. Lee, where is my phone?" I asked, trying to sound really calm.

"Hyejin has it", he said, before standing up.

"Wait.. what?" I said, already getting angry.

"I have something important to do. I'll see you later", he said, before leaving me alone in the room. I tried to break the rope which tied me to a chair, as it started to hurt my skin.

Then I saw Jiwon's phone on a table which was far from me. I tried to stand up but I couldn't, since my legs were tied on the chair.

This was going to be a long day.

With Jungkook

I looked at the unknown number and decided to text them back. But before I could text 'You got the wrong number', they replied.

Unknown: oof, got the wrong number

So, I decided to text them back.

jeon.kook: yeah..

Unknown: so, how are you?

jeon.kook: sad, my wife is lost 😭

Unknown: that's sad, hope you'll find her

jeon.kook: i hope too 😔

Unknown: so, what your name?

jeon.kook: Jungkook

Unknown: did you just lose Y/n?!

jeon.kook: how do you know her name?

Unknown: I'm Yoongi 😤😤😤