Chapter 30- Good Times

Amy's POV

The next day, I was talking and laughing with Momo as we both were walking towards the Squad's office. "So you and Captain Hirako?" She asked me in a teasing manner.

"Yeah, it's been a month already, its feels like its been much more than that" I told her and she smiled as we entered the office. It seriously feels like its been, years, since we've got together.

"Good morning Captain Hirako" Momo wished Shinji. "Morning Captain" I did the same while laughing softly. "Good morning Momo and Amy" he said ignoring what I've said. 'He can't do anything in front of Momo now' I thought.

I saw some piles of paper works on the table. "Need some help?" I asked them pointing to the paperwork. "Yeah sure" Momo replied as I nodded and started on the paperwork.

After 2 hours, I finished my share of paperwork. "I'm going for a walk" I said as I walked out and started walking around. I was humming and singing softly to myself.

"Amy!" I heard someone shout from behind me. I turned around and was pulled into a hug with Mashiro. "I'm glad to see that you're all well now!" She said while pulling away.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine now. Sorry for making you worry" I told her with a small smile. "Uhh it's fine" she said while hugging me again. "Just don't do that again!" She said.

"Yeah, I won't" I told her while pulling away. "So how are you?" I asked her and then we started talking while walking around the Seireitei.

"Hey Shuhei! Izuru!" Mashiro shouted to them as we spotted them talking among themselves while walking around, like us. They turned towards us and smiled.

"Hey guys" I said as we approached them. "Hey Amy, are you okay now?" Shuhei asked me. "I'm fine now" I told him as he nodded.

"So how are you both? How do ya like your new Captain's?" I asked them. "Captain Muguruma, I've always looked up to him and now he's my captain so I'm really happy" Shuhei said as I nodded.

"Captain Otoribashi is also really nice and a good captain" Izuru said. "Heyyyy!" Rangiku said as she approached us grinning.

We all then started talking and walking around. We were all having a good time talking and with the Soul Society not being in any kind of danger now.

"Amy, can ya come with me?" Shinji said as he came towards us. "Yeah sure, bye guys!" I told them as I started walking with Shinji to who knows where we were walking.

"How are you?" I asked him. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow " I should be the one askin' you that" he replied chuckling. "Its been a month" he said while looking at the sky.

"Yeah, I know right?" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder, holding his hand while walking. We came upon a hill and went on it and sat on the grass.

"Its feels like its been a lot more than that" he said. "Hmm" I replied while raising my head. "I love you Shinji" I told him while looking at him. He turned his head and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I love you too Amy" he said while putting his hand on my cheek. I put my hand on top of his hand and smiled at him.

"I really love you Shinji. You know, when I was in the other world, I had a good life. I had a good family with a few good friends. Most of the people were fake there, using other's for their benefits. Many people had used me to do their work. I also have 3 ex boyfriend's. All of them were the same. None of them really liked me, they had just used me to gain popularity, and then when they've gotten what they needed, they broke up with me. People were always backbitching about me. I had almost given up on the idea of having a boyfriend who'll love me for who I am. But then one day after coming back from a horrible day at school and sleeping, I woke up in the warehouse with all of you, that was the day my life had started to turn into a happy life. You made me happy, Shinji. You, make me happy." I told him with tears welling up in my eyes.

He looked at me in amazement as I told him about my past for the first time. "I'm glad that I make you happy as well. You are my life, Amy" he said as pulled me in for a kiss.

I felt him smile into the kiss as I smiled too. I out my arms around his neck and he pulled me onto his lap with his hands resting on my hips. We pulled away and just stared into each other's eyes for a while.

A/N- This story is almost finished! Around  2 chapters left. I really enjoyed writing this story :")
Anyways, I need an advice, for my new story (it will be of Shuhei Hisagi) , should I have the main character end up in Bleach or her being a soul reaper since the starting?
Please tell me what do you want think is a better idea.
-TheColdFire13