Chapter 23- The Arrival

Amy's POV

"So how's school?" Shinji asked "school is always boring. No matter what." I replied while walking inside the school with him.

"Here's the reception, get your schedule and class etc. Byee" I told him. "You're not comin' with me?" He asked "nope" I replied while going back to my class.

I went inside the classroom and took my seat. "Hey Amy!" Keigo shouted from the other side of the class. "What?" I asked. "How are you! Its been a while! Isn't it?" "Yeah, I'm fine." I replied and saw Chad, Ichigo, Orihime and Uryu talking among themselves.

I went towards them. "Hi everyone" I said with a smile. "Hi Amy!" Orihime replied cheerfully. "Byakuya's sister huh?" Ichigo says. "Yeah yeah, so? Is there any problem?" I asked him. He opened his mouth to reply-

"What's will all this pairing! Did you guys go somewhere in the vacation leaving me alone?!" Keigo shouted and started talking to Ichigo.

"Hey Uryu" I said in a low voice. He 'hmm'ed. "You know, you'll get your powers back really soon. And you'll be even stronger." I told him and looked at him. He was looking at me in shock.

"How do you know?" He asked me. "I know things I'm not supposed to know. Call me psychic or whatever, but I know a lot of things, past or future, both" I told him while taking my seat as only 2 minutes were left for the class to start.

"You're joking" he stated while standing on the side of my seat. "You really think it was true?" I asked him laughing a bit. "And the power part, it was just a lucky guess" I added. "You're stupid" he said as he went to his seat as the bell rang.

Everyone started taking their seats as the teacher came in. "Class we have a new transfer student today, please welcome him. You may come in" Teacher said as Shinji Hirako walked in.

He wrote his name on the board in reverse. "You've written your name in reverse!" Someone shouted. "Pretty cool huh? Doing things in reverse is my speciality" he said grinning.

"Let's find you a seat" the teacher said. "Hey sensei please assign my seat next to a cute girl!" He said excitedly. The teacher assigned him his seat next to me.

"I hope we can be good friends Ichigo" he said while taking his seat. "Yeah" Ichigo replied. "So Amy, gonna help me in studies?" He asked smirking. "Maybe yes, maybe no" I told him.

"Wait, you know him Amy?" Ichigo asked me turning around. "Of course she know me. We're good friends!" Shinji replied while putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah we're good friends." I told Ichigo while removing Shinji's arm from my shoulders. "Okay class! Enough talk! Let's study!" The teacher said and started teaching.

The day ended pretty fast and now I was walking to the warehouse with Shinji. "So ya like Ichigo?" He asked me, smirking. "What! No! Why would you even think that?" "Just asking" he said.

"Is there anyone else ya like?" He asked me again. This time smirking towards me. "No, there is no one that I like" I told him while looking straight to hide my blush.

"I can tell that ya like someone because of your blush" he said chuckling. I hmm'ed and started walking faster to the warehouse with a blush on my face. 'He's an idiot' I thought.

*TimeSkip To Night*

"Can I come?" I asked Shinji as he was going to go and confront Ichigo. "No, its not safe for you to go there, just stay here" he said sighing.

"Still, I just want to see it" I said. "No, you can not go, you are going to stay here, that's final. Bye!" He said while walking out the warehouse. "Whatever" I said to myself and went to my room to sleep.

The next morning I went in the living room and saw Shinji was ready to go to school. "Ready?" He asked me. "Yeah, let's go" I replied started walking with him to school.

"GOOD MORNING ICHIGO!" He shouted along with Orihime to Ichigo as we entered the classroom. "Umm let's see, Shinji Hirako, was it?" Orihime asked with a finger on her chin.

I stood beside Ichigo and watched the scene. "That's right! You're great Orihime!" Shinji said and hugged her. I felt myself getting jealous. Then Keigo and Chizuiru joined in the fight against Shinji. I looked at Ichigo, he looked like he was ready to shout any minute now.

"Shut up!" He shouted and every one looked towards him. He grabbed my forearm and dragged me with him. "I have to talk to you, Shinji" Ichigo said while dragging him with his other arm.

When we got outside, Ichigo threw Shinji to a railing and Shinji sat down. "What the hell Ichigo! Its not like she's your girlfriend right? You and I both know that she's not gonna give the time of the day! And why did you drag Amy here!?" Shinji asked him.

Even I wanted to know why I was with them. "Shut up! I've already told you that I'm not joining your gang! You already have your answer, there's no need for you to come to school now." Ichigo said.

"You don't think I've given up already Ichigo. I'm not gonna go until and unless ya say yes. The hollow inside of you will only become stronger if ya don't learn how to control it and slowly it will eat ya" he replied.

Ichigo looked towards me, " he's your friend right? Then talk some sense into him, Amy!" He said loudly. "God, its your matter, not mine. I'm not someone who interfare in other's business" I told him.

"She's right, she's not gonna interfare here, in fact, she won't even talk to ya about it, because we've told her that not to. You can go Amy" Shinji said. I nodded and went back inside the classroom.

"What happened Amy?" Orihime asked me as I entered the classroom and took my seat. "Nothing" I told her. The bell rang and soon the class started.

I was walking with Orihime and Chad when we saw Shinji talking to Hiyori. "Um, Shinji?" Orihime asked. They turned their attention to us.

"We know that if we asked Ichigo, he won't tell us what's happening and Amy isn't telling us too, so I want to ask you, what is happening?" She asked him. I looked away and pretended that I'm not there.

"Hiyori Sarugaki. Now who are you?" She asked them. "Um Orihime Inoue." She replied. "Yasutaro Sado" Chad said. "Uh she's got a pretty face, it won't matter if I kill her now" Hiyori said and Orihime went pale.

Shinji grabbed Hiyori and muttered a sorry before going away. Orihime tried to follow them but Chad told her that it would be useless to do it and we all went to our places.

'Today is the day, arrancars will show up and Ichigo will start to think about controlling his inner hollow' I thought and went to my room to sleep