Chapter 7- Wait What?!?!?

Amy's POV

1 week of school and I'm so damn tired. school makes you like this. 'I have finished my homework and studied for the test and I have nothing to do now so let's take a walk! ' I thought to myself and walked downstairs. "I'm going for a walk" I said while walking out of the warehouse.

I was happily walking around the park when I heard a loud screech. 'not again' I thought. when I turned around I saw the hollow was about to eat a little girl's spirit. I started running towards the hollow and "hey! what do you think you're doing? put that girl down right now!" I shouted towards the hollow. I don't know what happened but I just said that.

the hollow looked towards me and dropped the girl. it then started coming towards me. 'oh no' I thought and I prepared myself to run when suddenly I felt like I was getting light? I looked down and I saw I was in a black soul reaper uniform which was in a romper type. with a zanpakuto on my waist. " I have no idea what just happened but it looks like the luck is on my side" I said and ran towards the hollow and sliced its head in two and it disappeared.

"ya are a soul reaper?!" someone asked loudly from behind. I turned and saw it was Shinji. "I have no idea how" I said and walked towards him. "how do I get back into my body?" I asked while pointing to my body which was on the right side. "just walk into it." he said. I nodded and walked into myself. "that was weird" I stated. "let's go back to the warehouse" he said. I nodded and went with him.

"You're saying Amy's a soul reaper?" kensei asked. "yeah, don't know how but she is. I saw it with my own eyes." Shinji said and everyone loomed towards me. "he's not lying" I said. 'I'm never going to that park ever' I thought to myself.

"whadya think? we can train her ya know." Shinji asked. "yeah I think we should train her" Rose agreed. Everyone else agreed to that too.

"its decided, everyday after school you're going to train to become strong." Lisa told me. I nodded. 'training? soul reaper? me? wow. this is getting interesting and interesting' I thought to myself.

?'s POV

''it looks she is back" someone said. "yes, and she's going to get stronger. we'll get her to take our side and win" the other person said. "but what if she doesn't want to come with us?" the first person asked frowning. "she'll have to. she doesn't have any other choice" the other said smirking. 'you'll get us to win, Amy' the second person thought smirking.