Chapter 28- The Battle

Amy's POV

We found the battle place all thanks to the lieutenant of squad 1, Chojiro Sasakibe and we all flashstepped there. Everyone was looking at us, including me, confused as what we were doing there.

"Well well well, a lot of familiar faces decided to show by" Gin said. "You should know better that we were waitin for this main even, Sousuke" Shinji told him as people started talking to themselves about us being here.

"So anyone here, wants to go talk to anyone in the 13th Court Guard Squads?" Shinji asked us. "No Thankyou" Hiyori said. "I wasn't talking to you Hiyori, so shut your mouth" Shinji said. Almost everyone denied this but Lisa flashstepped towards Shunsui Kyorako.

"Well then, I'm going to have a little talk with the Head Caption" Shinji said as he flashstepped towards him. "Amy, don't you have to talk to anyone?" Rose asked me. "Not really, it can wait" I told him.

After everyone came back from their little talk, Wonderweiss started shouting and many Gillians started to appear from the Garganta which was on the right of us.

"Let's go then" Shinji said as we all charged towards the Gillians. We all put our masks on and I sliced the head of the nearest Gillian. "Buro Fu!" I said as the tip of my blade turned into wind and sliced off another Gillian's head.

It took us sometime but we managed to finish the Gillians. Me, Hiyori and Lisa went to Toshiro Hitsugaya to help him defeat Hallibel.

"Are you an ally or an enemy? And Amy, what are you doing with them?" Toshiro asked us. "We're your enemy's enemy, and that is an ally. And Amy is our friend and your ally as well" Lisa told him.

"Hey, can I ask for a favor?" Toshiro asked after a minute. "What is it?!" Hiyori asked getting irritated. "Can you three take care of her, while I take on Sousuke?" He asked us again.

"What?!? Are you insane?! We came here to settle the score with Aizen and we saw you all getting slaughtered so we decided to help you! Tell me, why should we let you take on Aizen first?!" Hiyori said and this started there little argument. I started laughing at this.

"I should give you two some privacy" Lisa said after their argument as we went and charged on Hallibel. She dodged and then attacked us but we blocked it with our swords. "2 against 1? I was taking it will be 4 against 1." She said.

"We were thinking the same!" Lisa said as she pushed her sword and all of us pulled back our weapons. Then came Hiyori and Toshiro. "Now its 4 against 1" I said to Hallibel as she smirked and we four striked towards her but she countered our attacks with her own and we went a few steps backwards.

This went on for a long time and we all had started using our shikai's, Toshiro using his bankai, when suddenly Aizen came and stabbed Hallibel and she went to the ground.

"Well then, all you are finished yet, member of the 13 Court Guard Sqauds, and my failed arrancars?" He taunted us as we all came on one side with him on the other.

"Aizen, the reason I hate you, is not that we trusted you and then you betrayed us. I hate you because you made me hurt my friends! My hate for you is growing every day!" Hiyori shouted at him as she held her Zanpakuto.

"Dont reach him so recklessly Hiyori" Shinji told her. "Oh really Captain Shinji, you are always the one giving good advices, it doesn't matter how you reach me, because the results for all of you are going to be the same, you all will not be able to do anything while I take over" Aizen taunted us as we all held our zanpakuto's getting irritated.

"Stay put! He's taunting us!" Shinji shouted. "Really? Remember 100 years ago Captain Shinji, you weren't able to do a thing to save anyone" He taunted him as Hiyori went towards him trying to hit him with her zanpakuto.

"HIYORI!" Me and Shinji shouted at the same time. I went behind her and pushed her to the side just in time as I got stabbed in the stomach by Gin Ichimaru.

"Well now, at least you're leaving us, even though I was aiming for the Blondie" Gin said with his fox grin plastered on his face as usual.

I heard a few gasps as I was going down to the ground. "AMY!" I heard Shinji and Hiyori shout at the same time. Shinji caught me bridal style and put me on the ground gently with Hiyori on my other side.

"Why did you do this?" Hiyori asked. "Its just, I wasn't going to let them do anything, to, my friends" I said while coughing up some blood.

"I told ya to not be reckless" Shinji said as his grip tightened on me. "Its okay Shini, I'll be fine. *cough* Nothings gonna happen to me *cough* I'll be okay." I told him while coughing and breathing heavily.

"Hiyori, try to *cough* kick his ass for me?" I asked her and she nodded. "What can I do? To make you better?" Shinji asked himself while hugging me. I out my weak arms on his shoulders.

"Don't worry, just focus on the battle, I'll be fine" I said while breathing heavily. We pulled away and he was looking at me, he looked like he could cry. I felt myself getting sad seeing him like this.

I put my hand on his cheek and gave him a weak smile as everything started to get dizzy. I blinked a couple of times while coughing and all of a sudden everything went black.