Chapter 2- Waking Up

Amy's POV

I felt a hand touching my cheek so I opened my eyes slowly. My eyes widened as I looked around in shock. Why? Because the people in front of me are the visoreds from Bleach.

"U-um h-hi?" I stuttered as they all looked at me in shock. I heard Shinji chuckle at me and then they all introduced themselves, not like they needed to because I already know who they are.

"So that means I'm in Bleach." I spoke out as they all looked at me in confusion.

"What's bleach?" Shinji asked. I then explained to everyone what bleach is, the manga/anime and how I know almost everything about it. "You mean to say we are fake?" Kensei asked getting a bit angry. "n-not anymore" I said, nervously . I mean, come on, who won't get nervous while Kensei is angry at them.

"its getting late, you should rest.....?" "Amy Stevenson." I told Lisa. "Right, you should rest Amy" Lisa said kindly and they all started to walk out the room one by one.The room was now empty.

'I am in bleach. I'm in frickin bleach but how? and why were they looking at me like that?' I thought to myself while I went to sleep. 'if its a dream then I don't want to wake up' I thought.

Shinji's POV

"Amy looks so much like her!" Mashiro exclaimed as we all went in the living room. "Yeah, but I don't think its her." Kensei told her.

"Who knows if she's her, ya never know." I said. "I think she should stay here, what do ya all think?" I asked. "Yeah she should" Rose agreed and it was decided that Amy was going to stay with us here.

A/N- sorry for all the POV's changes but it was only for this chapter, the rest of the story is in Amy's Pov. Sometimes it can be Shinji's POV too, but don't worry, you will be informed. Thanks for reading!
-TheColdFire13