Chapter 12- Beach

Amy's POV

"Urahara, what are you doin' here?" Shinji asked. We were all in the living room talking about ,anything, when Kisuke Urahara walked in.

"Nothin' much. Its just I've booked a beach for a day for all of us to spend time there tomorrow" He said smiling. "Who's that by the way?" He asked with a curious look. Obviously referring to me.

"Amy Stevenson. Nice to meet you" I introduced myself while smiling at him. He looked surprised to see me but in a few seconds his face returned to normal. Misa Kuchiki. The others except Lisa and Shinji doesn't know that I know about Misa yet.

"I'm Kisuke Urahara." He said. He doesn't know that I know about everything. I nodded. "So you all coming?" He asked looking at everyone else. There were 'yes' from mostly everyone but 'no' from 2 people- Kensei and Hiyori. I was fine with anything so I didn't say anything.

"We do deserve a break once in a while, a beach would be nice" Love said. "Yeah it would be" Rose agreed. It was decided. We were all going to the beach tomorrow.

*Tomorrow*

We were all walking towards Urahara's shop so we can get to the beach together, and also because nobody asked which beach we'll be going to.

I had my hair in a high ponytail and I was wearing a floral print boxy crop top with black short shorts and white sandals. Everyone else were wearing their signature outfit.

"Urahara we're here" Shinji called out to him when we reached there. "He's coming. Please wait for a minute" a young girl told us coming out of the shop. She was Ururu. "Okay" I said.

After some minutes he walked out the shop with Yoruichi and Tessai. "Is this, her?" Yoruichi whispered to Kisuke thinking that I won't be able to listen. I looked down nervously because of the Misa thing. Its been a week since the talk with Lisa and Shinji and I still can't get over it. I raised my head when-

"That's Amy Stevenson. Amy this is Yoruichi and Tessai" Kisuke introduced them to me. "Its nice to meet you" I told them. "Its nice to meet you too, Amy" Yoruichi said while Tessai just nodded.

"Let's go then" Kisuke said trying to cut the tension which had developed since Yoruichi and Tessai saw me. "Yeah let's go" Shinji while putting his hand on my back and pulling me with him. I started walking with him while everyone was behind us.

"Were they good friends with Misa too?" I asked in a low voice while looking straight. "Yeah, she was friends with everyone in the soul society. I told ya she was really friendly and kind to everyone." He said while putting his arm over my shoulders. I nodded. And then we started walking in silence.

It was a good 15 minutes walk to the beach and now we, the girls, were sitting on the towels which we had put on the sand.

"So Amy, are you and Shinji a thing?" Yoruichi asked smiling. "No, why would you think that?" I replied trying to force my blush down. "Well, the way he's around you, it does look like that you guys are a couple" "That's not true." I told her."as you say" she replied while winking towards me.

I looked away at the beach where the guys were. They were all shirtless and in water doing whatever they were.

"Hiyori, Mashiro, Yoruichi, she knows about Misa so don't talk like she doesn't know what you are talking about" Lisa said while pointing at me. "What?! How?!" Hiyori asked. "I told her" Lisa said. "Why-" Hiyori began but I cut her off "Can we please leave that topic?" I asked them. They all nodded.

"Hey ya'll, why don't you come in the water?" Shinji asked us. "Yeah were coming!" Lisa said while standing up. Mashiro and Yoruichi following her to the water. "I'm fine here" I told him while putting my hands up for no reason.

"Oh no, you are coming in the water, one way or another" he said while coming towards me smirking mischievously. "No I'm not" I told him smiling. He just shook his head and stood in front of me. "Ya comin' or do I have to get ya?" He asked still smirking. "Not gonna come" I told him while crossing my arms.

He bent down and put me over his shoulder while laughing. "Hey! Put me down Shinji!" I told him while struggling to get free. "You want me to put ya down? Fine then" he said while putting me down........... On water. "Hey that's not what i -" I got cut off as I went into the water. I rose up from the water and stood up while glaring at him.

"You didn't have to do that" I said while puffing my cheeks. " You weren't coming so I had to" he replied smirking. I pulled the hairband outta my hair and put it on my wrist like a bracelet and started to untangle my fair with my fingers.

"Ya going back?" He asked. I just looked around after de-tangling my hair when I splashed water on him. "Does that answer your question?" I asked him while laughing. He just glared at me playfully and splashed water on me. "Oh its on" I told him while splashing more water on him. That's how the war started between us which went on for an hour.

We both were laughing and teasing each other while splashing water at each other at the same time.

"Hey love birds, stop playing around. We all are going to change so come quickly." Kisuke called to us and I felt myself blushing and I looked at him and saw that he was blushing too. 'Wait, he never blushes, so why is he blushing now?' I thought to myself.

"We should go with 'em" he said and I nodded and followed him out of the water to the wooden house thingy(?)

"Here's your bag" Hiyori said while throwing my bag towards me when we entered the house. I catched it just in time to avoid getting hit on the face. I went to a free room to get changed.

After changing I put my wet clothes into a polythene and put it in my bag. My hair were still wet and they were irritating! I was dressed in a knee length, spaghetti straps, white dress with blue small flower print on it.

I got out of my room and saw Shinji was changed but had his bag with him. "Hey Amy, do you mind if you share the room with Shinji? The other rooms are full so that's why." Kisuke asked me while smiling. "Yeah, its fine" I replied shrugging my shoulders. He just nodded and Shinji went into the room I was staying in. 'There were 2 separate beds if I recall' I thought to myself.

"Let's go out to eat, its almost dinner time, we can even watch the stars after the dinner later tonight" Shinji said while coming from the room. We all agreed to his plan and went to the nearest restaurant and ate our dinner there.

We were now sitting on the beach watching the stars. I was sitting alone in peace while looking at them when Hiyori came down and sat beside me. We started talking and she told me a lot of funny moments of Shinji from the soul society. I was laughing after hearing them and she was too.

"I gotta go and check on Mashiro" Hiyori said while standing up and going away. I turned my attention to the stars again and started thinking about my life here, my friends and every thing that has happened since I came here.

"Its time to go back to our rooms." Shinji came and told me while standing on the right side. I looked at him and nodded. He held out his hand to help me and I took it while standing up and muttered a small thank you. He just smiled, no smirked.

When we entered the house, it looked like everyone had gone to sleep. We went straight to our room and I was glad to see there were 2 separate beds.

We both took one bed and layed down on it. I pulled up the blanket to my neck and switched off the lights. "Good night" I told him. "Night" he replied.

A/N- okay, my chapters are going longer and longer. Its all thanks to you readers that I'm writing this! Thank you all for reading!
-TheColdFire13