Chapter 9- Meeting My Zanpakuto

Amy's POV

I woke up in a place I don't recognize but it has a lake on my left and beautiful trees and plants elsewhere. "Finally awake, you lazy girl" someone said from behind me and I stood up and turned around and saw it was a guy with messy reddish black hair which came to his shoulders and dark blue eyes. He was a little pale and really tall, around 6 feet or something.

"You're my zanpakuto right?" I asked while pointing at him "Indeed I am. My name is Fu." "Fu meaning wind right? That means you control wind?" I asked " Yes my name means wind and you will learn about my abilities soon enough Amy, stop asking so much questions, its really annoying" he said sighing and looking away.

"Yeah yeah, didn't have to be so rude about it you know" I replied while crossing my arms. "Whatever, now its time for you to wake up" he said and I woke up in the basement of the warehouse.

"Ready?" Shinji asked. I nodded "Buro Fu!(Blow wind)" I said and my sword got turned into two swords. One was short and one was long. For short and long range combat. I ran towards shinji with the long sword while he unsheathed his sword and we clashed blades. "Buro Fu!" I said once more and the tip of my sword got turned in to air and hit Shinji's shoulder. His shoulder started bleeding immediately.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked while putting back my sword and going over to him to see the wound I caused.

"I'm fine, don't worry, Hachi can heal it." He said and I nodded "wanna call it a day?" He asked smiling towards me. I nodded and smiled back.

We then went to Hachi and got his wound healed by him. They were a little impressed to hear about Fu and his ability.

For the next 2 weeks we continued with my zanpakuto training and after that I had learned all the basics and was able to fight on a average level.

?'s POV

"She has gotten stronger since the last time" someone said. "yes, she has, it only makes us one step closer to our goals" the other person said smirking towards the screen.