Chapter 1- Prologue

Amy Stevenson, the main heroine of this story, had just come home from a tiring day of school.

She has the height of 5"1 and long dark brown hair with matching eyes.

She walked up the stairs while thinking how bad it is to go to school everyday.

She hated school, no, she wasn't bullied or anything, but the people in her school were not her type and so she didn't find new friends in her school.

She had good friends from other schools but she couldn't see them everyday because of the distance.

'I'm not gonna do my homework today, I'll just take the scolding.' Amy thought as she got to her bed and went under the covers.

The thing she wanted the most, was to leave this world. No, not dying or something like that. She wanted to live in some other world. Some world from an anime.

The thing which she wanted the most after that, was to take a nap, so, thats what she did.

***

Amy slowly opened her eyes in confusion as the first thing she saw was the sky. Which meant she was sleeping under the sky when she was sure that she was taking a nap in her own room.

She got up from the ground and started looking around and realized that everything was animated, and she suddenly saw a familiar blonde guy when her head started hurting.

The blonde guy was just walking around the park, thinking about the past and cursing on one particular person because of whom, they all were like this.

He was shocked to see his old friend, Amy, here. Just when she was about to fall because she had fainted, he rushed to her side and picked her up in bridal style.

"How did you come back, Amy?" Shinji Hirako whispered to her unconscious body before realizing that he should take her to the warehouse soon so that she can rest.

He quickly flashstepped to the warehouse where all the other visoreds were staying.

'I wont let you go this time, Amy.' Shinji thought to himself as he entered the house.

"Come here, everyone!" He shouted so that he could explain this to everyone and soon enough, everyone had come.

"What's all this shouting ab- AMY?!" Hiyori was the first one to react and she was in disbelief to see Katherine here.

"What is it Hiyo- huh?!" Lisa said as she too was confused with what was happening here.

The rest of the visoreds were also confused to see how she had come here and why exactly she was in Shinji's arms.

"How is she here, Shinji?" Rose asked him in a confused tone and then Shinji started explaining about how he was taking a walk near the park and just when he turned around a corner, he saw her about to faint so he quickly went to her rescue.