Chapter 3- The Morning

Amy's POV

I woke up next morning feeling happy because of the dream. "What a dream." I said out loud while smiling. "What dream?" some one asked and I looked towards the direction of the voice and it was Lisa. 'it wasn't a dream, woah.' I thought.

"Um nothing!" I said. she nodded "Breakfast is ready, come down whenever you want." She informed me. "Okay" I replied. She went out the room and I went to the bathroom and did the routine.

'OK so I'm in bleach, what now? Just go with the flow? Yeah that's the best thing to do for now' I thought to myself while going downstairs.

"Hey" Shinji said grinning when he saw me. "Hi" I replied smiling. Did I mention that I'm a huge Shinji fangirl? No? Well now you know. "Here's your breakfast" Lisa said while setting a plate of food beside Shinji . "Thanks!" I told her while taking a seat beside Shinji. "So, what all do you know about us?" Hachi asked me.

"Not everything, How you all became visoreds, things before the battle with aizen, battle with aizen, things after that. that's it I guess" I replied while eating. "That's a lot of information" Love said. "Yeah." I said. "How many years has it been since you all became visoreds?" I questioned. "A century." Shinji said. "one more year for the battle" I said softly. then I started eating.

I felt like some one was staring at me and I saw it was Shinji. "What?" I asked him politely. "Nothin'." he replied. "Ya wanna go sightseeing?" He asked me. "yeah sure." I replied while putting my plate away.

"Let's go then." he said while grabbing my small hand in his large ones and heading towards the door. he let go of my hand when we were out of the warehouse. I started walking beside him.

"So ya know all about us huh? Tell me somethin about yourself." He said. I nodded and sighed. "Okay my name is Amy Stevenson, I am 13 soon to be 14 years old. I love reading, listening to music, anime, manga, dancing and I have absolutely no idea how I got here." I said puffing my cheeks.

"Hmm, who's ya favourtie character?" He asked me while smirking. 'God his smirk.' I thought and felt my cheeks getting hot. "No one." I said looking away. "Ya sure? cause I can see ya blushin'." He said while snickering.

"Yes I'm sure and I'm not blushing!" I said while looking at him while blushing. "You are blushin'." He said while poking my cheeks. ''I'm not. End of discussion." I said while swatting his hand away and walking a little faster. "I was just kiddin' ya know. Now, lets show ya around." he said and took me place to place.

He showed me almost everywhere in Karakura town. Mall, school, shopping complex, park, restaurants etc. while going back we got ice cream. when we got back to the warehouse it was almost 7 pm.

"Its almost dinner ya idiot, where were you?" Hiyori said while throwing her sandal to Shinji's face. "What the hell Hiyori! I was just showing Amy around!" He said while holding his nose.

"Fine you dumbass!" She said walking inside. I chuckled softly. "Its not funny!" He said looking at me. "Sorry." I replied while smiling at him.

A/N- Hey! Don't have anything to say, but thanks for reading!
-TheColdFire13