Chapter 16- The Memories

Amy's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I tried to hold my head but I couldn't move my hand because there was something in my hand. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the warehouse.

I looked down and saw Shinji asleep on a chair beside me while holding my hand. I smiled at that and tried to take out his hand without waking him up. I took out his hand put it back on the bed. He started to move and slowly opened his eyes.

His eyes widened when he saw me, his face went back to normal withing a few seconds with a huge smile on his face. "Amy! Ya finally awake" he exclaimed while hugging me tightly. I thought of pushing him away but then decided against it and hugged him back.

"How long was I out for?" I asked. "2 days" he replied. "Really? Thats. A lot of time, I thought I was out for hours." I replied and he pulled away with his hands still on my shoulders as he looked straight in my eyes.

"Amy, do ya remember anything before you went unconscious?" He asked worrily. I opened my mouth to reply but then shut it the next second with a smile on my face. "Uhh I have a bad news and a good news, get everyone and then I'll tell what the good news is. As for the bad news, yes, I do remember everything that happened before I went unconscious." I replied still smiling.

He looked at me in confusion but then nodded. "LISA! LOVE! HIYORI! KENSEI! HACHI! ROSE! MASHIRO! AMY'S AWAKE NOW! GET HERE FAST!" he shouted. "I never noticed till now that you have a loud voice" I told him while he just smirked.

Everyone got here within a minute. "Amy has to tell us something important so don't say anything." Shinji told them before anyone could say anything. He looked at me nodded. I smiled a bit and started playing with my fingers.

"So the thing is, while I was out for? 2 days? Yeah 2 days. I kept seeing these dreams, visions, flashbacks, whatever you wanna call them. After 4 of these I woke up in my inner world and there Fu told me that I, um, I am Misa Kuchiki." I told them while looking down.

"What? Is what you're saying is  really true?" Rose asked. I just nodded and bit my lower lip.

"I have missed you so much Misa!" Mashiro said while hugging me. I hugged her back but didn't say anything.
"Its good to have you back, Misa" Lisa said and everyone agreed to her. "Just because now you know that I'm Misa. Don't call me that, I mean, I've known for my whole life that I was Amy, so I don't want you all to call me that. Just Call me Amy" I told them. Everyone nodded with a smile on their faces.

"We should leave you guys alone, I mean, you must have something to talk about" Love said while getting up and going out of the room while everyone followed him, except me and Shinji.

Shinji hasnt said anything after I told them I was Misa. He was just staring at me the whole time with a look in his eyes I couldn't tell.

I stood up and stood in front of him and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and stood up as well.

"So you are Misa" he said in a matter-of-face tone. I nodded. He put his hand on my cheek and smiled. "I've missed you." He said while smiling. "I've missed you too, Shini" I smirked while saying this.

He looked surprised to hear me say this. But then he pulled me in a hug while rubbing my back. "I see you haven't forgotten that name yet" he said chuckling. "Hmm" I said while smiling.

"Its good to know that you're Misa. Amy and Misa. My two bestest friends in the whole world are one person. Wow" he said dramatically and sighed.

"Dramatic person" I said while laughing softly. I closed my eyes and suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head. I pulled away while holding my head and falling on the floor, blacking out.

A/N- Another chapter! Can I please get 100 reads by tomorrow? Can I? Well thanks anyway!
-TheColdFire13