Chapter 8- Training

Amy's POV

'I am a soul reaper now, but how's that possi-' "Hey Amy, are you okay?" Orihimi asked sounding concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking." I replied. I was in school with orihime and the other girls. "Ohh. About some guy?" She asked again. "N-no, why would you think that?" I replied blushing. She opened her mouth to say something but she got cut off as the bell rang 'saved by the bell' I thought to myself.

The school went fast and now I was walking towards the warehouse. 'Its time for training now. Be ready to face some kicks and punches and what not' I thought to myself as I went inside.

"Hey, its time for your training now!" Mashiro said looking excited. "Yeah" I replied while smiling towards her. "Let's go" she said while walking downstairs and I followed behind her. Let me tell you, the place was huge, like literally HUGE.

"Shinji will be the one who's going to train you and we will watch your training. one person will watch on one day. And don't hold back after all he was a captain once" Kensei said. "Okay" I replied.

"Let's do it" Shinji said while walking towards me with a 'skull' glove. I nodded. He put his hand on my head and pulled my soul reaper form out of my body. I was in a romper type soul reaper uniform with my zanpakuto on the left side of my waist.

"We'll start with hand to hand combat first and later on we'll move on to fightin' with zanpakuto" Shinji said to me "okay" I told him.

He started coming towards me with his hand in a fist and he swung his hand towards my face but I dodged it in time 'he's fast, gotta do something quickly or I'll be bruised face' I thought while I swung my feet and aimed near his head but he caught my feet in his hand. "Ya'll have be faster than that to hit me, now try releasing ya feet" he said while holing me leg at the same time. I tried to twist my leg but nothing happened. I then swung my free leg on his chest and it hit and then I turned while freeing my other leg at the same time.

"That's good but ya'll have to be better" he said while we continued hand to hand combat lesson.

At the end I was pretty tired from all the training that I stayed on the ground resting my back against a rock while breathing heavily.

"Ya okay?" Shinji asked looking down to look at me. He was standing in front of me and he's already tall so at a time like this he's extra taller. "Exhausted. Nothing else" I replied. He nodded and held out his hand and I took it and stood up "thanks" I said.

The rest of the days of training were like this only.

After 3 week of hand to hand, offense, and defense training it was finally time to awaken my zanpakuto spirit.

"Now ya'll have to meditate in order to contact your zanpakuto" Shinji said to me. "Okay let's get started!" I told him smiling. He smirked and we got into our meditating position. I started to meditate when I felt my eyes getting heavy.

A/N- this is my first time writing fighting scenes so forgive me for the horrible scene! Thanks for reading!
-TheColdFire13