Chapter 6- School?!?

Amy's POV

I woke up next morning while feeling really happy. then I remembered yesterday, my birthday.

I went to do the routine and went downstairs. "good morning everyone" I said and I got 'good morning's' back. I went to the table and ate my breakfast.

"Amy, don't you have to go to school?" Lisa asked. 'shit, I forgot about school, its important to go to school' "yeah I have to. I totally forgot about it. I'll go today to get admission in Karakura High. thanks for reminding me Lisa" I told her and ate my breakfast. "I'm going now" I said while walking out the warehouse.

*timeskip*

I got a scholarship in Karakura High because of my knowledge. 'yay' I thought while spinning in the middle of the road when I bumped into someone and fell on the ground " oww, I'm sorry" I said while standing up.

I saw the person I bumped into had orange hair. it was Ichigo Kurosaki. "its fine" he said while standing up. he saw me "are you new here? I have never seen you here. I'm Ichigo Kurosaki" he asked "yea I'm new here. I'm Amy Stevenson" I told him. "its nice to meet you Amy, I'll see you later" he said while walking past me. "yeah same to you, byee" I said while walking to the warehouse

"so what happened to school?" Lisa asked me as I entered the warehouse. I smiled and said "I got a scholarship and I'll start school from next week" "scholar ship? you're that intelligent? that's great to know" she said "thanks"I replied.

*timeskip-1week*

I was walking to Karakura High while wearing my uniform, I was excited to start school and make new friends. I went to the reception and got my class as 1-3. 'that's Ichigo and his friend's class!' I thought happily. see? I have a good memory.

I walked towards the class "you must be the new student, Amy Stevenson, please wait outside for a few minutes and then I'll call you in." the teacher said and walked inside the class before I could say anything.

"okay class listen up, we have a new exchange student from America, you can come in" she said looking at me. I walked in " hi my name is Amy Stevenson and I'm from america and I hope we can all be friends" I said introducing myself with a smile. "I'm Sakura Uzuki. I'll be your home room for this year. You can sit behind Ichigo Kurosaki. Kurosaki please raise your hand" she said and Ichigo raised his hand without even looking at me. "thank you" I said and walked towards my seat

"hi Ichigo" I said. he turned around and his eyes widened "you're Amy right? I remember you from last week" he said "that's me" I replied. "now class" the teacher then started teaching.

the class went fast and now it was lunch. I took out my lunch and a girl with orange hair came towards me "hi I'm Orihimi Inoue and this is Tatsuki Arisawa, would you like to sit with us during lunch?" she asked after introducing her and her friend. "Yeah sure Orihime" I replied smiling and went with her and Tatsuki.

We ate on the roof and I made friends with them. everyone was really nice with me being a new girl.

I was walking towards my seat when I saw a brown haired guy sitting on my seat-whom I recognized as Keiga Asano from the manga- and talking to Ichigo and a black haired guy who was standing next to him- who was Mizuiro- I walked towards them.

"excuse me, but this is my seat, can you please get up?" I asked politely. Keigo looked at me and grinned a goofy grin "oh of course why not! I'm Keigo Asano" he said. "I'm Mizuiru, its nice to meet you" Mizuiru said while extending his hand. I took his hand and shaked it. "its nice to meet you too, I'm Amy Stevenson" I said while taking my seat and putting my lunch box in my bag. "careful Amy, Mizuiru might seem innocent but he's a player" Ichigo said and I chuckled softly "c'mon Ichigo, why do you tell this to every girl I meet" he said looking at him. and then they converged into their own conversation.

the day went on and the school got over. I was walking towards the warehouse thinking about the people I met today and they were nice too. 'Well, ichigos life is going to change in some months now' I thought to myself.

A/N- Thanks for reading! please tell me what you think about my story :)
-TheColdFire13