Chapter 24: Disappear?

Paris' POV

Its been a month since i left home and im in london! This month has been great! After Paris we went to the Athens in Greece and everyone there was nice. After the Athens we headed to Dublin, Ireland and then Berlin, Germany. Soo yeah this month has been really busy packing and staying in hotels.

Parents took two days of the week to work on whatever they do so every trip i had a two days of rest and five days of adventure.

Today though we were back in canada, but not in out house. We were with my grandparents. An hour away from our house. We were back here because my parents company had this fun run going on and it was mandatory that we joined and since the venue was near my grandparents house we decided to stay here for the week.

My parents and i headed to the venue 2 hours early since the employees needed to help in preparing before the people who actually pay for this come.

The stage and tents were set up when we arrived. A few cars outside and when we walked in other employees and their children walking around in the shirts the run provided.

My parents headed off to wherever and they told me i could do whatever i want and just meet them near the car thirty minutes before the run starts.

I spent an hour doing nothing but sit on the stage and say hi to everyone who passes by. Another hour passed with me talking to the guys that were gonna help with the paint that was gonna be thrown at the people in this color run.

I dont know why my parents company decided to do this only this year when alot of other people have done this.

People started arriving but the run wouldnt start for another hour so a bunch of people were scattered sitting on the grass of the cleared field. I decided i would already wait for my parents at the car since i was doing nothing.

"Paris?" I heard someone call. I looked around seeing no one familiar calling me so i guessed someone else was named paris or someone was talking about paris or i heard it wrong.

"Paris!" I was hearing things wasnt i?

"Paris!" I looked over my shoulder to see a very familiar face.

"Oh my Gosh!" I ran to my friend as i reached her i pulled her into a hug and i kept screaming. It felt good to see a familiar face.

"You disappeared without contacting me!" Serene yelled at me as we pulled apart. <a/n: i admit i forgot her name and had to check the first chapter im sorry>

"Im sorry i didnt get a new phone anywhere! And i just came back today." I told her not being able to wipe the smile off my face, i missed her.

"Whered you head off to?"

"Its a long story!" I laughed

"You have to tell me! We havent hung out in 2 months!" She yelled. Was it really two months?

"Yeah message me now my phone works here. Im not leaving till friday!" I tell her

"Youre leaving again?" She pouts

"Yeah im sorry"

"Just make sure to contact me i mean theres social websites for a reason! Oh and how you studying?"

"Online classes." I smile at her

"We should run together!"

"Who you with? I have to tell my parents though."

"Oh you wouldnt believe who im with but of course ill meet you here before the run starts okay?" She gives me one last hug and i head to find my parents.

I found my parents and told them id be running with Serene and they agree as long as i meet them in the car after the after party. I head back to where i saw Serene and shes there alone.

She pulls my to the stage as they start the warm ups and we dont take them seriously and laugh as we talk about what happened as i was gone. She apparently came here with her new boyfriend and that he went to his brother and his friends for awhile and that theyd be joining us for the run.

"You know you havent told me who this guy is!" I yell at her laughing as we waited her her boyfriend near the starting line.

"You wouldnt believe me if i told you! Just wait and see." She laughed with me until a group of guys and a few girls that i assume are their girlfriends came into view.

But before we could have our introductions everyone was called to the starting line because the run was starting in 2 minutes. Me and Serene ran to the starting line to get infront and her boyfriend and his friends were behind us.

The run consisted of my and Serene having a competition of who gets to the finish line first and getting the most paint on each other. It was fun until we realized we left her boyfriend and his friends way back since we were already waiting for them at the finish line.

A few minutes of waiting for them we heard a guy call into the microphone that the afterparty or rave was going to start in a few minutes. So Serene messaged her boyfriend that we were going to wait at the right side of the stage and that we were probably be infront.

"Im soo sorry for stealing you away from your boyfriend!" I tell her as we approach the barriers infront of the stage. She smiles and waves me off claiming she missed me anyways and that we only have a few moments together.

The party started and we just kept jumping around until someone gripped onto Serenes hips she turned around and kissed him i guess and she called out for me and when i turned around i didnt expect to see that face.

"Paris this is my boyfriend Chris." She said smiling at him but me and Chris looked at each other shock evident in both of our faces.

"Paris?" He finally asked.

"You know each other?" Serene asked clearly surprised as i didnt mention to anyone that i dated his brother and that i was hanging out with youtubers.

"I...uhm...h-how?" I let the words slip out my mouth stuttering. It didnt take time to realize that Serene said i wouldnt believe it because she used to be obsessed with this kid but then i remembered that she said he was with his brother meaning Crawford.

------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT CHAPTER WAS 1110 WORDS TWO LONG UPDATES SOO FAR AND ANOTHER ONE COMING AFTER THIS WHOOP!

THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH 16.85+k VIEWS IS MAKING ME HAPPY AND ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE HEJDHFHHDBC <HEART EYES EMOJI>

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS COULD VOTE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.

IF YOU GUYS WANT FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @ziamtowers <ifb just ask> AND ON INSTAGRAM @bea.sison <i accept all>

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

•bea•