Chapter 28: Rome

Paris' POV

I think this is the part where i yell "IM IN ROME!", but i think ive been traveling to much. But yes im in Rome with my family.

"Its soo beautiful here!" My grandma said as she looked around the car my parents rented out. And yes honestly it was soo beautiful here.

I would really love to message Serene right now, but i have no signal, obviously, and there's only wifi at the hotel which im not sure where it is at the moment.

I grabbed my phone and took a few pictured with it of the scenery and put it back in its place. I let out a relieved sigh and relaxed onto the car seat.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in when i found out were getting separate rooms meaning i was alone. Cool i guess.

I jumped on my bed and started to message Serene.

Me: its honestly soo pretty here hi :)

Serene: pretty where?

Me: here in Rome

Serene: oh yeah i almost forgot you were there and you didnt take me with you :(

Me: yeah im sorry :(

Serene: its fine im just joking anyways i hope you have a great time there and stay safe i gotta go now

Me: thanks have fun :)

I honestly dont remember a time where Serene would cut a conversation with me short.
Real weird if you ask me.

"Paris get ready were gonna eat out in a few!" My mom went in my room and told me. I sighed and stood up and nodded at her as she went out and shut the door.

I grabbed my bags and picked out jeans a sweater and some docs. It was kinda cold out so i guess this would do. I put them on and started to fix my hair a bit. I grabbed everything that i would need and put it in my bag and went outside to wait for my family.

Turns out as i was locking the hotel door my family was waiting outside all excited to be eating in Rome.

"Lets go!" My mom yelled and walked towards the lifts.

We followed her in suite and headed to wherever.

-------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess whos the worst person ever. Meeee!!! I suck im sorry schools just ugh plus vand practice soo yeah thats clogging my schedule. Im soooo sorry.

I wanna announce this book im releasing but it wont be a book really itll be like this compilation of letters to this guy i like and have no courage to actually talk to but yeah idk maybe read it.

Thank you guys soo much for all the support i really really appreciate it.

I love you
~Bea.