Chapter 19: yes.

Paris' POV

"Wait so youre afraid of losing me?" Crawford let out a smile as he asked this as i finished the story.

"CRAWFORD!" I slapped him on the arm.

"Im kidding, but yeah who the hell is this?" He said as he looked at my phone but just then it ringed.

"From: Unknown- hey crawford! So this little princess here decided to spill everything didnt she? Oh well my plans ruined! I may not get you Crawford, but i will make sure shes gone. ;)" crawford read the text out loud making sure i head and i cried even more.

I knew telling him wouldnt be a good idea.

"Hey its okay. We will find put who the hell this is. You'll be with me." Crawford said as he hugged me and then i thought about a few weeks back.

"Uhm crawford you remember the day at the field?"

"Uh yeah why?"

"My answers yes."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

I couldnt believe the words that were coming out of my mouth but i did know Crawford was being genuine and i did have feelings for him. He was mine.

"This is actually happening?" He asked himself as i laughed and wiped all the tears and make up away with my cotton and make up remover.

"Wait does this mean i can actually kiss you?" I looked at him like he had three heads.

"What?"

"Im kidding thats too fast." He laughed but he did hug me real tight. "Thank you for being my girlfriend."

"Thank you for being there for me." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

As we headed downstairs my phone rang and well another message.

From: Unknown- you keep making things worse, arent you princess? ;)

Crawford read the text and gave me reassuring smile. Honestly i wouldnt trade this feeling and moment for anything in this world. I dont care that theres this weird stalker out to get me. I just care about how happy i actually am right now. With crawford.

"Soo what happened?" Chris asked as we got downstairs.

"We find out who this chick is." Crawford said.

"But what happened to you two?" Karisma asked looking at us.

"Shes my girl." Crawford said proudly as he grinned

"Congrats bro!" Chris said smiling

"Damn im soo happy for you!" Karisma said jumping up and down.

"Do you guys wanna continue movie night?" I asked

"Yeah of course!" Karisma said as she ran to the living room and jumping on the sofa with Chris following from behind.

"Lets go?" Crawford asked as i nodded and we headed for the sofa.

This will be a great night.

--------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FEEL LIKE CRAP.

IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND WELL SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN.

IDK I WAS WRITING THIS A WEEK AGO I THINK? AND HALF WAY THROUGH I WAS SUDDENLY BUSY. IDK WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BUT YEAH.

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.

I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH THANK YOU FOR THE 14K VIEWS!!!!

•bea•