Chapter 18: spilling everything

Paris' POV

3 days later

Me and Crawford have been quite distant lately and thats mostly my fault.

The day after the mystery girl came to see me i broke.

I cried all day, i didnt talk to anyone. Not even Crawford.

Yes, he did message me. I have 501 unread messages from him in three days time! No doubt i feel bad, but this girl. She can do anything. To me and Crawford. Its better if i lose him now rather than losing him by seeing him get hurt or something.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

I headed out of my room not bothering to fix my hair or my face and i opened the door to see Chris and Karisma. Before i could speak they barged into my house and sat on the dinning table.

"Whats going on?" I asked as i sat across them.

"Why havent you been answering Crawfords calls or messages?" Karisma asked. I tried looking at Chris for an answering but he had a cold face.

"Erm uhh its hard to explain...." I drifted off looking at the sleeves of my sweater avoiding any eye contact.

"Paris, you know whats up. Tell us.." Chris said demandingly. I sighed and looked out the window.

"Okay fine..." I explained to Karisma the girl thats been texting me and i explained how she was in my room the other day.

"Oh gosh thats horrible!" She said shaking her head.

"Im avoiding Craw because i feel like before any of us gets hurts i should already let him go...." I drifted off looking back at my sleeves playing with them.

"You know if you just tell Crawford everything will be alot easier!" Chris explained, but i shook my head.

"No, it wont. We dont know exactly how shes going to 'get crawford' but whatever shes doing shes going to get what she wants. Shes determined. Telling crawford will make things worse for all of us-" but i was cut off by my phone.

I looked to see who texted and it was her.

From: Unknown- youre right princess, i will get what i want. Telling karisma wasnt a good idea ;)

The text read as Chris grabbed the phone from me showing Karisma as they both let out gasps.

"We have to tell him." Karisma said.

"No we cant. This has gone far enough. Im sorry but can i please be alone?" I excused myself as i ran to my room and started crying.

This whole situation is messing with my brain.

"You okay?" I heard a very familiar voice say as the door opened.

I looked up and was very happy to see who was there. I stood up, wiped my tears and gave him a big hug.

"I missed you!" I cried.

"I miss you too princess." Crawford said as he hugged me tighter.

I knew telling him would be the best idea because i wouldnt trade this feeling im getting for anything in the world.

"Crawford i was to tell you something..." I drifted as i let go of the hug.

I turned my phone off and started explaining to him exactly how it happened.

-------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYSSSS!!!!

SSORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER =[

OKAY CRAWFORD FREAKING TWEETED ME!!!!! AND IM SEEING PEOPLE ON TWITTER LOSING HOPE! YOU SHOULDNT! I HONESTLY DIDNT THINK CRAWFORD WOULD TWEET ME. I WAS IN A RESTAURANT WHEN HE TWEETED AND I REPLIED WITH 3 TWEETS AND HE REPLIED. I DIDNT EXPECT IT. I DIDNT EVEN TRY! SOO GUY PLEASE DONT LOSE HOPE! YOU DESERVE ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD! YOUR FAV WILL TWEET OR FOLLOW YOU SOON OKAY?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

@BeaistheBae