Chapter 1: Quiz

Paris' POV

Today was another day of being homeschooled. I only had at least 20 friends and I met them while walking around the neighborhood. My life's really boring.

"Paris! Are you listening?" My teacher asked me as she looked deep into my soul.

"Yeah sorry zoned out." I said and she continued her lesson which I wasn't listening too.

~beep beep~

"Can I please read this???" I begged my teacher and she nodded and sighed as I ran to my room.

From-

Bestie4life: Hey!!!! Me and the group are going to cosmic tonight. You wanna come????

To-

Bestie4life: is that even a question?!???? Of course I'll come! It's a frigging Friday!!!!

And with that being sent I walked back downstairs to finish this lesson.

"Ok that's all we have for today you can run along and do what you want I'll go home." My teacher said as she gathered her stuff and stood up.

"Okie I'll see you on Monday then." I said as I walked her to the door and once she was out of sight I ran up to my room and dressed up into more comfortable clothes. One thing you have to know about me and the group when we say tonight we mean 6pm. Right now it's 4:30 sooo I've got time to chill.

I was dressed up in a long-sleeved cropped top with the words "crash and fall" on it. I wore skinny jeans and my black converse. For my hair I decided with messy ponytail and for make-up I made it simple and just placed mascara.

Now that I was done it was just 5 sooo I'll be on my phone. I opened twitter and saw that my timeline was empty soo I went on Instagram and saw that my friend- Mady - posted a picture of this dude she was obsessed with. I think his name was Chris?? I don't remember. All I know is that I really don't care.

Scrolling through my Instagram noticing it was dead too I opened my quiz up app and clicked on the nirvana subject and waited for the app to connect me with some other person.

Once it did connect me to a person this guy had his profile picture as the same guy who my friend Mady posted. Is everyone obsessed with youtubers? I mean they aren't really funny. They do some jokes but it's nothing that I haven't heard before. Anyways I continued the game with the guy and won. I was looking through the questions again and saw he sent me a rematch request so I went for it. This time I beat him again. I was expecting a rematch request again but instead I received a message from the person.

MasterMind- you're pretty good at this

NirvanainParis- I'm not good you're just bad

MasterMind- really now?

NirvanainParis- yes you are

MasterMind- soo you're Canadian?

NirvanainParis- yes I am now mind your on business.

MasterMind- I'm just asking

NirvanainParis- why?

MasterMind- cuz I'm Canadian too

NirvanainParis- concerns me how

MasterMind- you don't really want to talk to me do you?

NirvanainParis- I don't talk to random strangers especially who love youtubers

MasterMind- but you're talking to me and I'll pretend I didn't see those last four words

NirvanainParis- but you did see it did you

MasterMind- you're really pretty you know

NirvanainParis- I actually don't know and I don't ever want to know now I have to go I'll be going out with friends.

MasterMind- yeah same here

And with that I closed the app and groaned at how he called me pretty. I really don't like people who think they can make people feel better by lying to them about their appearance. And this is the reason I don't have a boyfriend.

I checked the clock and saw it was already 5:44 and it was a a few minute walk to cosmic soo I ran out of the house bringing my phone, wallet, and keys. I walked all the way to the nearest bus stop and rode it all the way to cosmic.

Once inside cosmic I saw my friends waiting for me in the counter soo I quickly ran towards them.

"You're here!" Serene my bestfriend yelled and attacked me with a hug.

"Yep I'm here now let's go do some bowling!" I yelled and all of us paid and ran to the lanes.

After I few games I decided to sit back and watch them bowl.

"Hey moron get me a drink! Please!" My friend Jay yelled in a teasing way

"Sure butthead." I said and walked towards the vending machine. (A/N I've never been there soo I really don't know what's inside that place soo let's just assume there's a vending machine)

I placed a few coins inside and waited for the coke to come out until a frigging guy bumped into me. I mean I'm just standing here waiting for a coke and you bump into me?!

"I'm sorry!" The guy suddenly said and I noticed the coke came out so I went to grab it.

"Yeah whatever." I said to the guy and started walking to Jays lane until he stopped me.

"I'm really sorry I didn't see you there. My brother pushed me and I guess he also didn't see you." He explained.

"Yeah I really don't care it doesn't matter." I said and tried to push away again. I finally succeeded and gave Jay his coke as he thanked me.

"Hey who was that guy you were talking to? He was hot!" My friend Megan said as I laughed.

"He bumped into me and apologized." I said

"You sure he apologized for bumping into you or for being hot?" She asked looking at the guy who bumped into me checking him out.

"Go back to your boyfriend!" I said and slightly pushed her

"What happened??" Jay asked, he was Megan's boyfriend

"Your GIRLFRIEND was just telling me how hot this guy who bumped into me was." I said stressing the world girlfriend out trying to look innocent.

"Let's go Megan." Jay said pulling Megan by the hand to their lane and Megan looked at me giving me death glares as I just shrugged.

After an hour of playing we decided to get pizza and have a movie night at my house. Soo we went to buy pizza and as I was getting my pizza money from my pockets a paper fell out.

8275517891 I'd love to hang-out sometime as friends please text

The words on the paper read. Ok how did the guy even write that???

We went back to my house and decided to watch the purge soo we sat in my living room all 10 of us and just watched.

Once the movie ended the others decided to leave while Serene decided to sleep over and she did. We danced around in the middle of the night since my parents were still in their business trip we could be as loud as we can as long as we don't wake the neighbors up.

After doing weird stuff we decided to sleep on the floor. And we did but with music playing.

----------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the first chapter!

I swear it'll get better soon just wait!

Vote

Comment

Fan

~Bea ❤️😘