Chapter 26: "hey."

Paris' POV

Me and Serene had small talk all throughout the mall trip as Chris joined in on a few parts and well carried stuff till he got a message and a panicked look on his face before he said he had to go and come back but its been 30 minutes and hes still not back.

"Arent you a bit worried?" I asked serene who looked completely calm.

"Nope"

"Why not?"

"I saw the message." She said cooly

"What did the message say." I pushed.

"Nothing much."

"He looked quite panicked." I pushed the topic even more.

"He did?"

"Yeah didnt you notice?"

"Nope." Then i realized there was no way id know what Chris received through Serene and her stubborn self.

I sat down on the chair till i saw this girl pass by with a bag in the shopping bag had the book ive been wanting for awhile.

"I need to go to the bookstore." I told Serene

"But we have to wait for Chris!" She yelled

"Well i need to go there sooo" i trailed off walking away into the direction of the bookstore.

I entered the bookstore and the smell of paper and printing filled me. I smiled to myself and started to look around the bookstore. I went straight to the fiction area where i finally got to hold the book ive been wanting for soo long. Everyone had been talking about this book. I grabbed a copy and continued to walk around. I grabbed another book and another so i had three. I needed books for the trips so that i wouldnt get bored on a plane or something.

I continued to walk around the fiction area till i saw the designers area. In that area i found a bunch of fashion books soo i studied them carefully before i picked out one and i headed to the counter.

The bookstore was empty meaning no line. I gave the girl all four books and payed for them. I walked out the store happy. I walked to where Serene was and sat down beside her she eyed the bag of books and she rolled her eyes.

"Still the biggest bookworm ever i see."

"I need them for the trips."

"Oh yeahhh."

We kept waiting for Chris till i gave up and just wanted to go.

"Hey i think ill leave now." I told serene.

"You wont wait for Crawford?" What?

"Crawford?"

"Chris i mean Chris sorry."

"Oh right but no im bored ill just go." I stood up

"Okay ill see you when you come back okay?" She stood up and hugged me,

"Of course bye." I let go as i walked away.

I texted my dad and waited outside and when he came someone said from behind.

"Hey."

------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

465 WORDS ARE ALL I CAN GIVE RN IM SORRY WE HAVE ASSIGNMENTS EVERYDAY AND LIKE 40 IP TITLES TO PASS NEXT WEEK LIKE UGHHHH ITS TIRING BUT EITHER WAY I HOPED YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.

MWAH MWAH ILY

-bea