Chapter 25: miss me?

*2 days later*

Paris' POV

From: Unknown Number- hey its chris idk if you still have my number but yeah i got your number from serene's phone

To: Chris- hey

From: Chris- didnt actually think you'd reply ahaha

To: Chris- i did soo :

From: Chris- yeah well i was wondering wanna hang out with me and Serene?

To: Chris- sure yeah uh mall in 2 hours?

From: Chris- yeah we'll see you there

I got out of bed for the first time since i woke up and headed to the bathroom. Taking a shower and after doing my normal hair and make-up routine. I headed to the packed bags in my room and grabbed some cargo pants and a white cropped top. I put those on and grabbed some boots and i was good to go.

"Dad im headed to the mall back at ours." I told him as i walked down the stairs.

"Are you taking a bus?" He asked.

"Yeah i am."

"I'll take you no worries." He said standing up grabbing the keys

"Its an hour drive dad."

"Its alright i'll go see how the house been doing and just rest there for awhile." He said as he walked out the door and i followed him in silence.

The car ride was surprisingly short due to no traffic and i got to the mall 30 minutes early. I bid my dad a goodbye and he told me to text or call him when we'll be leaving. I headed to starbucks as usual and ordered a green tea creme and sat down at a table.

To: Chris- sorry im a bit early but im here at starbucks.

From: Chris- its alright we were about to leave anyways

I put my phone back in my pocket and waited for Serene and Chris to arrive. 5 minutes later i received a call from Serene.

"Hey?" I said into the phone.

"Paris we're so so so so so so so sorry." She said breathing heavily

"Okay first breathe." I heard her breathing soften so i continued. "What happened?"

"Crawford knows youre back." Those four words were enough to let me drop my phone but i had a tight grip on it.

"What?"

"He used Chris' phone to message Jess and he saw the messages im so sorry." Was jess the girl the other night? Who was she to them? Was that his new girlfriend? Questions flooded my mind about Jess but i didnt bother asking.

"I dont get the big deal though." I really didnt i mean yeah he knows im here but okay?

She took a deep breath and said, "he wants to see you"

"No."

"He's not taking no for an answer."

"Well he cant control me and i want to spend the day with you and Chris only."

"Okay, me and Chris will be there in 5"

"Okay see you" i said lastly before ending the call.

Why would he even want to see me? If Jess was actually his girlfriend that means hes moved on, right? He should move on. Its for the best. And i wasnt receiving any messages from the unknown so i guess everythings fine. My phone alarmed me of a message,

From: Unknown- miss me princess? ;)

Speak of the devil.

I rolled my eyes at the text and decided to ignore it. Im not with Crawford now am i?

From: Unknown- how you been?

Her messages were creeping me out so i decided to delete them. I took a sip from my drink and when i looked up Serene and Chris were infront of me getting a little yelp because they kinda scared me.

"Hey!" Serene said as she let out a little giggle. I stood up to hug her.

"Hii!" Chris said smiling widely. I smiled back at him and also gave him a hug.

"So whats the plan for today?" I asked.

"We have absolutely no idea." Chris said laughing as serene grabbed our wrists and took the lead. Me and Chris gave each other knowing glances and laughed.

This was going to be a great day.

---------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IK THIS CHAPTER ISNT VERY LONG AND I TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPDATE BUT SCHOOLS UP ON MONDAY AND IM FREAKED.

HOPE YOU GUYS STILL LIKE THE CHAPTER ANYWAYS!

ANYWAYS YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOOK ASK ME ON ASK.FM @/lovebeasison2 OR ON TWITTER @/ziamtowers <FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER IF YOUD LIKE>

THATS ALL FOR THIS UPDATE I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

•bea•