Chapter 27: thoughts.

Paris' POV

I turned around to find a girl, a bit younger than i am, looking at me with a look of disgust. This girl, whom i do not know, is looking at me with a look of disgust. Okay then.

"Uh hi?" I answered.

"I suggest you stay away from the Collins" she spat at me.

Those 8 words shocked me. I havent seen or rather been with any of the Collins other than Chris. What was this girls problem?

"Its not me. She asked me to tell you this." She told me with a softer look.

"This is interesting..." I trailed off trying to process the whole thing.

"Look you need to stay away if you dont want the past to repeat itself."

"What do you me-" she cut me off

"You need to go now" she said pushing me towards my dads car and soon enough i was in the car with my dad asking me what happened.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit off" my dad inquired as he took a small glance at me.

"Yeah im alright." I said. Honestly, i was just thinking about what the girl meant when she said 'the past might repeat itself'. The words kept repeating in my head. The past. What happened in the past. Alot definitely.

The drive home was quiet but my thoughts were clouded. Why did she want me to leave? Everything that the girl told me was all i could think of.

We got home and my mom announced that she had news to tell us all. We all gathered, including my grandparents, in the dining area.

"I have planned a family trip!" My mom said with a huge smile on her face.

"By family you mean?" I asked her.

"All five of us." She replies as my grandmother gushed about how excited she was for this trip.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked another question.

"Rome!" She exclaimed once more and my grandmother literally cried as the word left her mouth. She was definitely excited for this trip. She and my grandfather had always dreamed of going to Rome.

"When are we going?" Once again the attention was focused on my mom.

"Tomorrow." As the word left her mouth both my grandparents ran up into their rooms most probably to fix their stuff. "In the morning!" My mom yelled in the direction of my grandparents room or upstairs.

"We should start re-packing our things." My dad said as they bid me their goodnights and they headed up stairs.

I sat alone on the dining table, since i never unpacked my bag, thinking about how happy this trip is making my parents and grandparents or family in general happy.

I really hope this trip would help get my mind off things...

There it goes again. Thoughts of what happened outside the mall. These thoughts are gonna haunt me all throughout the night i know it.

I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed. I went through my instagram feed until i landed on a picture. The picture definitely was attention grabbing.

In the picture, there was Chris, Serene, Crawford, and a girl. Chris had his arm around Serenes waist while Crawford was looking at the unknown girl who was smiling at the camera.

I felt the tears swell up in my eyes. I stared at the picture for a few more minutes when i noticed someone in the background of the four. A girl. Her face was very familiar. She was looking at the girl Crawford was with. How the hell did she seem soo familiar?

Interrupting my thoughts a notification came on my phone telling me a had a text from Chris.

From: Chris- hey:)

To: Chris- hi

That was weird. I dont recall Chris ever using smileys.

From: Chris- you doing good? :)

To: Chris- yeah great :/

From: Chris- whats up?

To: Chris- idk. There was this girl at the mall. She told me to stay away from 'the collins' but honestly theres no reason to! I only hang out with you anyways.

From: Chris- oh..

To: Chris- yeahh

From: Chris- i have to go bye princess :)

To: Chris- what did you just call me?

-----------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I TWEETED OUT THAT I WOULD UPDATE BEFORE OR ON FRIDAY THIS WEEK AND GUESS WHAT ITS ONLY THURSDAY!!!!!

I WAS GONNA UPDATE YESTERDAY BCOZ CLASSES WERE SUSPENDED BUT I LEFT THE NOTEBOOK WHERE I HAD THE CHAPTER WRITTEN ON IN THE CAR AND WAS TOO LAZY TO GET IT

THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR THE 22.22k READS ON THIS STORY!!! I CANNOT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE ENOUGH!!! I DIDNT EXPECT THIS STORY TO EVEN REACH 1k SOO THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE CHAPTER ILY!

•bea•