Chapter 15: tell him soon

Paris' POV

I woke up the next morning to find blankets and pillows scattered all over the floor and Crawford not beside me.

I stood up and slowly went looking for the three.

I was about to go into the kitchen when i heard a loud thud coming from upstairs. I ran going up and saw Chris on the floor grabbing his head.

"Crap what happened here?" I asked Chris helping him get up.

"I didnt see the shelf up there." He said pointing to the shelf that held a bunch of nonsense.

"Okay well lets get you some ice for that" i led him downstairs and handed him the ice.

"Soo where is the other two?" I asked chris as he held the bag of ice to his head.

"They went to get breakfast"

"Okay co-" i was cut off by the sound of my phone beeping.

From: Unknown- hmm first Crawford now Chris? This is interesting. Goodluck princess
;)

I rolled my eyes and put my phone on the table.

"Who was that?" Chris asked.

"No one."

"Well you seemed pretty pissed off" he said with a chuckle at the end

"Its nothing really"

"Sure..." He said as i turned around.

I grabbed myself a glass of water and once i came back Chris had my phone in his hands and he stared at it in shock. Yup he read them.

"What the hell is this?" He yelled

"Its nothing chill"

"But it isnt! Someone has been stalking you?"

"Yeah but its no big deal"

"No big deal? This is a huge deal! Crawford has to-"

"No he doesnt. This is honestly harmless" i cut him off

"Whatever. But he needs to know soon." He said as he put my phone down and walked to the living room.

Just then my phone beeped again.

From: Unknown- oh and youre lucky im not doing anything to you because Chris knows about this. Make sure Crawford doesnt find out. ;)

I sighed and closed my phone. I ran my fingers through my hair and just then Crawford and Karisma came through the door.

"Breakfast anyone?" Crawfords voice filled my house.

--------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS 2 AM AYEEEEEEEEEE

THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE SHORT ='[

IM SORRYYYY

STARTED WRITING BECAUSE IN A BAD MOOD AND THIS GOT MY MIND OFF THINGS.

GUYS I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK. I HONESTLY DID NOT EXPECT IT TO GET AS BIG AS IT IS NOW. AND YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE I CAN THANK FOR THAT. AND IM BEING A CRAPPY WRITER.

YEAH SOO ANY QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OR MY TWITTER @BeaistheBae AND IF YOU WANT A FOLLOW BACK ANYWHERE JUST TELL ME=]

LOVE YOU GUYS

•bea•