Chapter 7: Marshmallows and Popcorn

Paris' POV

After a 5 minute taxi ride, I finally arrived at his house. His house wasnt mansion size big, but it was big. It was the right size, I guess, for a big family.

I stepped out of the taxi holding the bag with his shirt. I paid the driver and as soon as I shut the door he sped off.

I opened up my phone and texted Crawford saying I was here.

The front door opened revealing Crawford, smiling with his dimples. He wore his beanie and I can definitely say he looks cute.

"Soo are you coming in?" He asked holding the door open.

"Yeah sure." I stepped in and followed him to his room.

"So why did you suddenly decide to come here? At night?" He asked as we sat on his bed and i placed the bag down on his lap.

"I got you this." I said pointing at the bag. "To thank you for everything." I gave him a smile which he returned.

He opened the bag slowly then pulled the shirt out.

"what the hell?!" He looked at the shirt surprised. I wasnt quite sure if he liked it or not.

"So do you like it or?" I asked biting my lip after.

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" He hugged me then looked back at the bag. "Even with the receipt and tag with it." He laughed and my face flushed.

Okay he knew how much it costed me, but its a gift so this is really awkward.

I pulled the tag and grabbed the receipt out of his hand then shoved it in my pocket.

"Damn, when did you get this?"

"Like 5 minutes ago." I said letting out a breath.

"Woah you rushed to the mall? Why didnt you get it earlier?" He laughed.

"Haha very funny. Its a gift! I wouldnt want to buy it around you anytime." I scoffed.

"Well thanks anyways!" He smiled then kissed my cheek. I swear i could feel the heat rising up already.

"It was no problem at all." I smiled back.

We ended up watching movies all night while eating marshmallows and popcorn which he made.

Hanging out with him is fun. I mislead people too much.

Next thing i know is me waking up cuddling next to him....

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

I woke up feeling a hard surface beside me. Squeezing it hearing a groan. I opened my eyes to see the one and only Crawford Collins.

"What the frick!" I said to myself finally sitting up.

"Get some more rest." Crawford said looking from his phone and laying back down.

"I have to go home right now." I panicked.

"Whut? Why?" He grumbled finally sitting up himself.

"I have school." I said, getting out of the bed.

"I thought you were homeschooled?" He asked.

"Not the point!" I whisper-yelled frustrated. It was 11:24a.m. And my teacher with be there by 1p.m.

"Well what time does it start?" He asks

"1."

"You still have time. Eat here and shower, i guess." He suggests. I roll my eyes and continue putting my shoes on.

"I dont know of you noticed, but i dont have any extra clothes or underwear on me."

"Use my sister's clothes."

"Nope. Nuh-uh. Nadda. No." I said shaking my head and standing up.

"Why not?"

"UNDERWEAR!" I yelled too loud might i add.

"Ugh fine but imma bring you home." He said getting out of the bed and fixing his hair.

"Done." I nodded my head and followed him out of his house.

Meeting someone on the way.....

======================
==========================================================

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually made a decent chapter! Woahhhhhhh!!!

Im sorry for not updating! Been super busy this break. Christmas then my grandma's birthday the new year parties then MY BIRTHDAY! I actually wrote this in 10 minutes on the last night of my break at 1:40am. Feel lucky!!!

Well
I
Hope
You
Liked
The
Chapter
Things
Are
Starting
To
Move
To
The
Next
Level
In
Their
Friendship!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 7k+ READS!!!!!!!!

Love ya guysss!! 😘😘❤️❤️💕💕
•bea•