Chapter 11: our place

Paris' POV

"Wake up" i heard Crawford calling me.

"What?" I woke up looking around seeing a field. A clear field. "Where are we?"

"I thought i should show you something." He said stepping out of the car and helping me get out.

We walked through the field and stopped in the middle. He sat down as i followed his actions. I stared at him for awhile. Seeing him fidget with his fingers was very relaxing.

"I have to tell you something." Crawford stated, snapping me out from the trace.

"Yeah?"

"How long have we known each other?"

"A few days."

"A few days?" He raised his eyebrow as i nodded slowly.

"Okay." He looked around and faced me again. "I have liked you from the first day i saw you. Getting to know you was making my feelings develop. I dont know if youre ready for a relationship or not, but i know i am. A relationship with you. Would you accept if i asked you to be my girlfriend?"

I was lost for words.

"Wow. Uhm honestly, Crawford, i like you alot. Like alot alot. But im not ready for a relationship and knowing that we've known each other for a few days and getting into a relationship after? Dont you think thats going a bit too fast? Im sorry i really am, but maybe you can ask me again, if you still like me, a month from now? See where it takes us? Just to be sure?"

His whole face dropped but he nodded anyways.

"Im willing to wait for you."

"So how did you find this place anyways?"

"I used to go here alot as a kid. But years fade and i forgot about it." I looked around seeing two birds on a tree.

"So this is your place?"

"Yeah, but now that i think of it, its our place."

I smiled and rested my back into the grass and slowly drifted into my thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SORRY.

WRITERS BLOCK IS KILLING ME.

AND I HAD ALOT GOING ON IN MY LIFE THAT BROUGHT ME INTO DEPRESSED MODE.

IM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY.

THIS CHAPTER IS SOO SHORT BUT ITS THE BEST I CAN DO RIGHT NOW.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!

~bea ❤️