Chapter 21: done.

Paris' POV

I woke up with a massive headache. It was soo bad that i could barely sit up. When i did sit up i noticed i was in Crawford's room. Just as someone knocked on the door i remembered everything that happened last night to the minute i saw black.

"Uhm Paris?" I heard Karisma call from outside the door.

"Yeah come in."

She walked in the room with Chris and Kirsten. I looked to see if anyone else would come in and disappointed i realized Crawford wasnt there.

"Did you try to find Crawford?" I asked Chris.

"He wasnt in the bathroom and he isnt answering any of our calls." He said.

"What exactly happened?" Kirsten asked me.

"Mom and Dad are worried." Karisma added in, i nodded my head and began.

"Well we were playing and all of a sudden he said he needed to go to the bathroom so i let him. He was taking long and obviously i cant go in the bathroom so as i was about to call Chris i got a message from the girl-"

"Can i see her message?" Karisma asked cutting me off. I nodded my head and grabbed my phone from the bedside table and opened the message for her.

"But yeah as soon as i read the message i called Chris and thats it." I finished the story.

"This chick wont stop will she?" Chris asked.

"I doubt she will she was soo determined to get Crawford and now she has. I dont know what to do." I bury my face into my hands as i started to cry i felt someone sit beside me and started rubbing circles into my back. I turned around and saw Kirsten and i gave her a weak smile as she gave me one back.

"I have to tell Mom and dad ill be back." Karisma said leaving my phone on the bed and as if on cue i received a text message.

From: Unknown- you doing good princess? ;)

I showed Chris and Kirsten the message as i typed in my reply.

"Wait are you sure we should be contacting her?" Kirsten asked as we both looked at her.

"I need to know what she wants." I answered as she nodded slowly.

To: Unknown- what do you want?

From: Unknown- i already have what i want and a bonus ;)

To: Unknown- so you plan on hiding Crawford wherever youre hiding him there forever? Not much of a full proof plan babe

From: Unknown- oh no not at all. To be truthful i only wanted your sadness and Crawford was just a bonus.

To: Unknown- havent you had enough?

From: Unknown- oh sweetie no of course not. Enough is when youre sad forever.

To: Unknown- what do you want me to do for you to bring Crawford back?

From: Unknown- easy, you break up with crawford through message tell him youve had enough of all this drama and you join your mom and dad in their trips i mean you are homeschooled right? And since Crawford doesnt know i took him he can be mine. And youll be devastated.

To: Unknown- is that really all you want?

From: Unknown- more than anything princess ;)

I looked around the room seeing Chris and Kirstens curious faces and i sighed.

To: Unknown- done.

From: Unknown- great ! Send Crawford the message you want crawford to see or hear then ill ask one of my guys to show him. Goodluck with your new life princess ;)

I dropped my phone on the bed and hugged Chris and Kirsten telling them i had to leave and that Crawford cant know the truth as to why i left and i bid my goodbyes to everyone and headed home.

I got home and started typing in the words for Crawford everything in the message was a lie. I was willing to sacrifice everything for his safety even if it caused mine.

To: Crawford- i cant do this anymore, theres too much drama going on. This is causing me too much stress and im risking everyones safety. Im sorry Crawford.

I knew what i sent him wasnt legit but i couldnt think if anything. Ill just hope whoever the girl is, is satisfied with it.

I called my parents and they were happy that i finally decided to go on their trips with them. I started packing my stuff when i got a message from Chris.

From: Chris- hes home. You dont have to do this yknow?

To: Chris- for your families safety i do. Byee chris thanks for everything.

I continued packing when i heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs to see who it was and seeing it was Crawford i ran back up and continued packing with tears falling from my eyes.

The knocking and yelling heard from Crawford didnt stop. It continued until my parents got home and told him to go home since it was late. He obliged looking at the window sadly and left.

My parents took immediate flights going here to take me with them.

"Where we headed?" I asked them bringing my last bag into the van.

"We thought we should show you around Paris first since we have no meetings scheduled." My mom answered.

I liked the idea of seeing the place where they fell in love.

Love.

I lost him. The one person who loved me back. And the one i loved.

-----------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIII GUYSSSSSSS

THE CHAPTER IS KINDA LONG AND IM PROUD AHAHHAHA.

YEAH I KNOW ITS SAD BUT ITS NOT THE END OF THE STORY ALOT OF THINGS CAN HAPPEN.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER AND MAYBE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER IF YOU WANNA @ziamtowers

I LOVE YOU GUYSSS THANK YOU FOR THE 16.57k READS ON THIS BOOK!

•bea•