Chapter 13: subway

Paris' POV

We reached my house and just as i was about to get out Crawfords hand was on my thigh.

"Look i know we havent known each other a long time, i said that already wow, but i really want you to open up to me but im not forcing you to. Im just saying im here to talk as a friend of course." He says then smiles at me i smile back and gave him a hug.

"Crawford honestly thank you for everything youve done the past few days i really appreciate it." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye as i walked towards my house.

It was only about 1 in the afternoon and damn i was hungry.

I went upstairs took a short shower and changed into something comfortable and casual. Seeing as its not that cold outside i grabbed my jacket and tied it around my waist and left to eat.

I didnt know where i was going but ill know when i get there or when i see a restaurant.

Seeing as i didnt know where to eat i went inside a Mcdonalds and ordered some fries and ice cream.

As i sat down my phone buzzed telling me i received as message.

From:Crawford- im sorry i forgot we didnt really eat anything imma come pick you up right now

To: Crawford- no worried im here at the mcdonalds like 10 minutes away from my house meet me here

From: Crawford- see you ;)

I didnt really give the winky face much thought since we i did make it clear earlier i needed my time.

I soon ran out of fries but luckily Crawford walked through the glass doors.

"Soo have you eaten real lunch yet?"

"Not really" i said pointing to the empty fries box and cup of ice cream.

"Well then finish your ice cream and lets find some real food."

I quickly finished my ice cream since i was really hungry and let Crawford lead the way to where he parked his car.

A few minutes of walking i soon realized we werent headed to his car.

"Soo where we going?"

"Subway over there"

"Why didnt i think of that!" I mumbled to myself

Crawford led me in the little place and we both ordered our food Crawford offering to pay i tried to reason but it was no use.

We ate in silence but it was the most comfortable silence i have ever experienced.

Once we finished our food Crawford tried cracking up a few jokes and some were good but the others i was just laughing at how bad they were.

"You ready to leave miss?" Crawford asked jokingly.

"Yes kind sir." I took his hand and laughed as we headed off to wherever.

But just as i thought i was having the greatest time of my life my phone beeped signaling a message.

From: Unknown- Enjoy it while it lasts princess;)

I sighed as i closed my phone but continued to follow Crawford to wherever he was headed. He turned his head back at me and gave me a cheeky smile as i returned an exhausted one.

------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOO YEAH CHAPTER UP!!!!!

I cannot believe i wrote this in 10 minutes whoop!!!!! And its 3 am!!!!

Idk if this chapter is interesting or nah. I was really bored and decided to write but yeah writers block is still here.

Check out the manip i made up there ahahahah it sucks ik.

I honestly dont know how to thank you guys enough! The views on this story keep going up and im really happy about it! Thank you soo soo sooo much!!!!

Okay new cover!!! (Pretend like i didnt spend 2 hours making and choosing from 12 different covers i made) if you think i should change the cover again tell me and please give me some ideas my brain sucks atm.

Well long authors note aye? Ahahaha

Love you guysssss!!!!!

•bea•