Chapter 62

"You are now husband and husband." The judge had announce in that beautiful setting in that hotel hall, with hundreds of witness while groom and groom had turned to each other, smiling ever sweetly and relieved to the announcement that both had been waiting for all this time. The tall groom then slowly moved down, tilted his head a little bit and was kissing the shorter groom in his sweet kiss, making all the guests cheered and clapped their hands at the beautiful and sweet groom and groom in the hall.

Both the groom then turned to front facing all the guest, bowing down to the guest for being here with them on their special day.

"Congratulations for both grooms! You both are officially husband and husband now!" the voice of the best man taking all the guest's attention to him.

"My friend, I really doesn't have enough words to express how happy I am for you. For you finally had your parents blessing, which had been constant worry in your heart. For you finally can proudly announce to the world the love of your life. I still remember the night you called me, when you fall in love at first sight to this cute young man. You were talking really excitedly, really in love, even I, at that time, still single, can feel the love from your voice. That's how much you loves him. Man, I really really happy for you. Bas, please take care of that big bull guy, okay? And Godt, please take care of Bas, and never hurt him, cause if you did, you will hurt his brother too, which in the end, you will face me for hurting my baby."

Kimmon's words were making all the guests laughing, but it cost him a glare from Copter making him smile guiltily to that. Before he continued his words, he was winking at Copter making him receive a warning glance, but he just laugh it off.

"And to finish my speech, I wish you both a happy marriage life forever. Always remember how much you loves each other when facing difficult times, and that we, your family and friends will always there to be with you. So, congratulations once again, and to all the guests here, let's enjoy the evening and congratulate this beautiful wedding night with them!"

It was the wedding day of Godt and Bas, which they were finally able to get the blessing from Godt's parents.

After the first formal dinner Copter had with Kimmon's family, and see how Kimmon and Copter had loves each other, Deepak was thinking about Godt, who had helped Kimmon and Copter so much before they could be together freely now. So, he decided to talk with Godt's parents. It wasn't easy, of course it wasn't. But Deepak is a very determined guy, and he is determined to make sure Godt and Bas get what they deserved.

With his constant tried, in the end, Godt's parents can finally accepted that their son had fall in love with a guy and in time, can accept Bas fully.

When Godt had finally announce their marriage, Deepak really had hope Kimmon's marriage will at least will come shortly after. But hearing Kimmon how Copter was just about to find his own career after everything, he understood the kids. Yes, to him, Copter is already his kid and for bonding purpose, the two family, Warodom and Chaichana already meeting up a few times.

The ceremony goes as planned, and Godt and Bas felt so happy that their wedding had going on smoothly, thanks to their best man, Copter and Kimmon.

xxx

Most of the guests already left, leaving Godt's parents (Thawan and Dareung), Kimmon's family, Kimmon, Copter, Tae and Tee together with the grooms.

"Congratulations Godt, Bas. You both looks great tonight." Deepak was saying while patting on Godt's shoulder.

"It's all thanks to you, uncle. Mom and dad told me how you were convinced them about us. I really appreciate it. I don't know what I should do to repay you." Godt was saying while he and Bas was waii to the old man, as a way of showing their appreciation.

"Don't have to think much about it. Pay me with your happiness....it was more than enough for me." Deepak was replying while exchanging looks with Thawan and Dareung. Thawan and Dareung just smile watching the conversation. Once they could make peace with their son's choice, only then they could see how lovely Bas is, and they were happy since then.

"What about Kimmon and Copter? When will they get married?" Thawan was the one asking making Deepak and the others look at Copter, including Kimmon, making Copter confused at first, and only then he knew he needs to answer that question. It seems like Kimmon was wondering about the answer too, making him shaking his head.

"Well, it hard to answer that question the first time father(refer to Deepak) is asking me because I was still clueless of what I want to do as my career. Now, that I know what to do, thanks to P'Kim, and I just got accepted to Bangkok Uni for study, I guess once I could settle down with study and everything, we will do something about it."

Copter's answer making Kimmon excited when suddenly he was taking Copter and everybody by surprise when he just scooped Copter up in his hold, while holding on Copter's thigh, while looking up at Copter. Everybody else just then laughing seeing his reaction.

"Really? You will get married to me while study?" Kimmon was asking while looking up at the red face Copter had, since Kimmon do this in front of everyone.

"Yes, I kept telling you that, didn't I? And put me down. Everyone is looking at us." Copter was tapping on Kimmon's shoulder while giving everyone else an apologetic face, which, of course, Kimmon was ignored it.

"No, I thought I had to wait for you to finish study because you would want to focus on it." Copter was sighing hearing Kimmon. This sweet guy might have hurt thinking about it. Finish his study? That would take 4 to 5 years. No way he will let the guy wait for him that long. He himself couldn't wait that long. Copter was cupping Kimmon's face while looking at him sweetly.

"Why would I do that? I have you to help me studies. I have full family of doctors to help me studies, why would I make it to be a problem? I don't want to wait that long, and I don't want to make you wait for that long. I loves you as much as you loves me, okay?"

When he was still deciding on his career, he often follows Kimmon to the hospital, until he fell in love on what Kimmon did for a living and had decided to take the same path as him. He studied hard for the college entrance exam and was accepted not long before the wedding day.

Once Copter had finished his words, Kimmon was so over the moon that he even turning around while holding Copter making everyone was smiling and shaking their head to that. All in all, they were very happy for Kimmon and Copter.

"Yeah!!!"

After second time turning around, he was putting Copter and turn to his sister. "You heard him, P. You promised to help us."

"Yes, I know, I heard him loud and clear. But, Copter, don't get married to him without proper proposal, or until he was on his knees, okay?" Replied Achara.

"Of course." Copter had replied making Kimmon shrugged his shoulder. He had his plan anyway.

End of Chapter 62