Chapter 61

Copter was sleeping uncomfortably on the hospital chair, beside Kimmon's hospital bed. His hand loosely holding on Kimmon's hand which had IV fluid injected to it. It was morning, as bright as a day, but since Copter just sleep after keeps monitoring Kimmon through the night, afraid for him to have any fever, the tiredness had shown on his black beg around his eyes, that even the brightness didn't bother his sleep.

Godt and Bass had going home after making sure Kimmon is stable. Tae didn't come, even though Copter keeps telling him he could. Knock had called him after everything, telling him that Tae was ashamed and needs time before facing him and Kimmon again. And also telling him, he and Korn will be with Tae, so that Tae will not thinking something stupid. According to Korn, he might, so, they were with him all night, at the mansion.

Moment later, Kimmon's finger slowly moving, and even though he felt his eyelid was heavy, and that the brightness of the sun piercing through the glass door was making it more difficult, he knows he needs to open his eyes. He was worried of his baby, since the moment he get his consciousness, Copter was the first thing popped up in his head.

Opening his eyes, from his vision, he could see Copter's brown head lying uncomfortably beside him making him feels bad for Copter, which had to sleep that way because of him. He didn't want Copter to hurt his neck, so he was using his other hand patting on Copter's head, trying to wake him up.

"Baby...." It only took a little touch, and the word 'baby' for Copter to open his eyes. Realizing where he was, Copter was fast waking up, that he felt sore on his neck, but ignore it. Instead he was checking up on Kimmon's temperature and greeting the guy.

"Good morning, P'Kim." Copter was using his backhand to test Kimmon's forehead and compare it to his. "Luckily, you didn't have any fever. The doctor had told me to watch for it. How do you feel today? Is it still hurt?"

Hearing and watching Copter, Kimmon had sighing. He knows by the black bag on Copter's eyes that he couldn't sleep at all last night, and even waking up in that uncomfortable position, all he think and checking was him, not care a little bit about himself. Not answering Copter, making Copter frowned on it, Kimmon was moving slowly not to put much movement on the wound, freeing a space on the bed.

"Come, it still early. You need to sleep and have proper rest." Copter was pouting hearing Kimmon. "P'Kim, I'm okay. You are the one getting hurt right now. Please, just let me take care of you." Kimmon was smiling sweetly hearing Copter, but he will not compromise if it will hurt Copter.

"You need to have enough rest to take care of me. Come, sleep here on the bed, and besides, I missed you baby." Copter knew he was already losing in this kind of battle. And besides, he missed his P'Kim too and was afraid for him. Surrendered to Kimmon's request, Copter was lying beside Kimmon, and was hugging his waist tightly without him realizing.

While his head on Kimmon's chest, with the face away from Kimmon's view, Copter couldn't help but to cry. The cry he was suppressed the whole night. The feeling of him afraid of losing Kimmon crept to his every vein when he saw how much blood from the stab wound, and his shirt still have that blood stained, no matter how he was trying to fight it off. Now that he could see his P'Kimmon opening his eyes, and was smiling to him first thing when opening his eyes, he felt thankful and relieved.

By the vibrating of Copter's body, Kimmon knew his baby had been crying on his hold, but he didn't said anything and just enjoying his baby warm body beside him. He was rubbing Copter's head and was kissing it, in hope that it would calmed his lover down.

They were doing it in silence, until Kimmon could feel an even breath of Copter, which indicates that he was sleeping peacefully already. Remember the blood stain on Copter's shirt, Kimmon was looking around for his phone and could see that it was on the table beside the bed. He reached the phone, and was messaging Godt right away, asking him to bring shirt for Copter. He didn't want to make Copter thinking about the incident anymore.