Chapter 59

"Cop, why doing this? I understand with the divorce, but all the properties too? My late grandpa had given it to you, it's for you, not for me." It was weeks after everything, and Copter had never going back to the mansion, but just to pack all his clothes, leaving everything else behind.

Tae was coming to meet Kimmon and Copter right away when he received the divorce papers as well as the properties. Godt and Bas was already there spending the weekend together with Kimmon and Copter, while Tee was always tagged along where ever Tae was going, except for the company.

Now they were all at the Kimmon's new house living room. When he was telling his father and sister about moving out, they were all quite against that idea. However, when Kimmon was explaining the reason, his father and his sister was quite calm, opposite to the reaction Kimmon was expected, since he was nervous since the time he was planning to come out about his relationship with Copter.

"You both were not surprised? Not even angry? Dad, you know who Copter is." Kimmon had asked his dad and his sister too at that time.

"Kim, I might be busy with hospital and work, but I care about you and Achara more than anything. With everything happened in your life, your actions, your decisions, you wouldn't think I will not looking into it. I was angry yes, when I knew about it at first. But Prem had contacted me and told me everything about him, and you. Oh, Prem is an old friend of mine. We lost contact so many years, but then suddenly he contacted me, and talking about you and Copter. So, I talk about this with your sister, and we both knew about this quite some time now. So, no worries. I might didn't like the idea you live away from me, but, I understand."

So, Kimmon was moving out from the house right away and was living together with Copter ever since. Still, Copter didn't want to meet Kimmon's family until his divorce issue had complete. Kimmon understand and had always know how sensible Copter is.

"When I told you about what grandpa did, I didn't tell you everything, P'Tae. The reason your grandpa did what he did, because he wanted to protect what is yours. You were immature then, and to him, there were so many people was targeting you and your possession. He was using me for that purpose. He chose me because he said he believed me. But, he cannot justify his actions if he gave me all that possession for someone unrelated, thus, the wedding. It's not like everything had been settled and all the threat had gone, because I don't even do anything yet, especially when involve with the company. But the reason I decided to give it back to you now because I know, and I believe you can protect yourself on your own and also your possession now. Of course, if you need help, we are always here."

Kimmon was sitting closely beside Copter, holding him on his side and was rubbing his arm all the time he was talking to Tae. He then turn to Tae, telling the guy his opinion.

"Tae, I agree with Copter. I was about to ask him to do the same thing. You know, it's not fair for Copter to have to face all those things because of you. I know its not your fault, but I still feel angry with everything for him. How much he has to suffer all this time, you can never imagined. Now it is time for you to be responsible with your own problem, and let Copter free."

Tae was giving his straight lips smile to all of them. "I understand now, Cop, Kim. Thank you for all the things you did, Cop, and I'm sorry for everything. I know I had make you suffer a lot when we first married, and I didn't have any idea what was happening at that time. And even after I knew why it happened, I couldn't be much help for you. But I'm happy for you now that you were out of the threat. Live a happy life with Kim, you deserved it, Cop."

Tae's words making everyone smile, and suddenly Godt had clap hard, taking the attention from everyone.

"Don't you think now it worth a celebration?" He said.

"Yeah!!" all of them was shouting all at the same time.

xxx

"I think I need to lie down for a while. I got a headache." Copter was saying all of a sudden making everyone turn to him. They were all partied with wine, junk food and everything, and since Copter wasn't really good with alcoholic drink, it get to him now.

"I told you, you don't need to drink the wine." Kimmon said making Copter smile. His P'Kim had always been protective of him. "I know, I'm sorry P'Kim. It's just that we are all in the mood, so....don't worry, I just need to lie down for a while. You all continue, I'll be in the room." Copter was pecking Kimmon's lips before heading upstairs to their room.

They were all watching Copter's steps for a while before Bas taken their attention. "I'll get the fruits from the kitchen. We need something refreshing." Bas had standing up while Godt was smiling to him.

"I'll help." Tee was standing up right away running to follow Bas heading to the kitchen. The three of them was looking at them both for a while before focused back to their drink.

"Are you not angry anymore, Kim?" Tae suddenly asked, making Kimmon and Godt looking up at him. Kimmon and Godt then looking at each other.

"I know what you are talking about Tae. But I don't want to talk about it, or else, I'll be angry. What important to me is that, Copter is safe and sound beside me. Nothing else matters. So, lets not ever bring that things up anymore. Let's take care of our partner from now on."

Tae and Godt had nodding their head hearing Kimmon. "Kim is right Tae. We've come a long way to be able to sit down and drinking together like this, just like the old days. So, cheers!"

"Cheers!" They were all clanking their mug together and Kimmon was about to drink his wine when his phone ringing. Seeing the caller id, he was picking it up right away.

"Yes, Knock, what's up? It's rare for you to call me, and it's night."

"Kim, where is Copter? I called him but he didn't pick up my calls."

"He is resting in the room. He might silent his phone. Why? You sound urgent."

Kimmon's words taking the attention of Tae and Godt who watch him the moment he pick up the call.

"Kim, there's something I need to tell you, but you have to believe me."

Kimmon was frowning hearing Knock. "Tell me."

"Well, after everything happened with Pete, we thought Copter is already out of danger. But Wutt think this was too easy, and that we couldn't find out the reason why Pete was doing all these keeps on tugged on the back of our head. So, Wutt did a little more, I mean literally more digging, and we found something. It's hard to believe, but you have to believe me this time."

"Keep going on."

"Wutt was looking deep into Tee's background. He said there is something off with the guy. It turns out the profile we had of him before was just a cover. Smart cover, that it was taking a lot for Wutt to digging around. Tee's full name was Tee Thanapon Jaruji. He is the heir of Jaruji empire and....he is Pete's cousin. He also had mental issues........"

Kimmon couldn't heard the next word from Knock when Bas had come alone and Tae was asking him.

"Where is Tee?" he asked while looking behind from the kitchen direction but couldn't see Tee. Kimmon was looking at the same direction too.

"He said he want to send some fruit for Copter. He is going upstairs." Answered Bas casually.

"Shit!" Hearing Bas, Kimmon's face had changed right away and was fast standing up startled everyone.

End of Chapter 59