Chapter 46

"Copter was still at the hospital getting treatment. He was having an accident after sneaking out alone at night for a drink, that ends up he involved in accident because he was drunk driving."

Weerawat was reporting to Pete Copter's current condition.

"His condition?" Pete asked.

"He was healing alright, but...."Weerawat was trailed on his words making Pete's frowning again.

"But what? Just spilled it!" Pete was having his moody again, making Weerawat sighing. Its really hard to keep up with this psycho.

"They said Copter lost his memories, precisely the incident he was kidnapped by us. It could be temporary, but it could be cause by trauma on his head, or it could also be cause by somewhat PTSD....or things like that. But one thing for sure, he really didn't remember anything about it. He thought he was having accident on the day we abducted him."

Pete was thinking and rubbing his neck while thinking of something. "Precisely at that time span? Just a few days before? I never heard of that."

"I was suspicious too, but then, Kimmon had made full inspection, even taking MRI to make sure nothing was wrong with his head."

Pete then was staring at Weerawat and was scooting closer forcing Weerawat put space from Pete, until Pete stop at some point.

"But the fact that your man couldn't realize he was sneaking out alone that night is still a problem. Your man is not competence enough, and I don't need a repeat of such poor task again. Do you understand?!"

"Yes, boss." Was all Weerawat could answer.

xxx

"Baby, you are still not fully healed. Can you change your mind getting back home and work?" Kimmon was still trying to persuade Copter who was still packing his things, getting ready to go back home. He was pause for a while and turn to Kimmon.

"P'Kim...I know you are worried....but I'll be fine. The doctors were all confirmed it. About the memory loss, it will be temporary, I promise. I need to get back to work, there are so many things to do. Please, understand, P'Kim."

Kimmon was sighing again, for the nth time. He really want to understand, of course he understood, he know he should, but with things keeps happening to his baby, he just couldn't let Copter go just like that.

Copter was stopping everything he did and come close to Kimmon, cupping Kimmon's face looking at him with his sweet smile. "My love, P'Kim, I know what's in your head, but trust me, I'll be okay. There are many things I need to do at the company to prepare for next weekend, since we have anniversary to celebrate. I promise, I'll make sure Ice will be with me at all times, and you can always call me to check on me, okay?"

Kimmon was still pouting when Copter kissed that pout's lips, making Kimmon smile in the kiss, before replying to the kiss, making it more intent than intended.

xxx

"Auntie, Kimmon will send Copter home today, please prepare for his favorite tonight. I'll take care of Tee in the room for a while before dinner. But, before that, how is his condition?" Tae, who just came back from office came straight to the room where Tee is and was telling Auntie Jingjoo right away once he saw Auntie Jingjoo was just done administer the medicine to the cannula on Tee's hand.

"He is improved a lot compare when he was first came here. But still, not that much difference, but he will get better. The doctor came earlier and was expected him to wake up soon. Don't worry Master Tae, he will wakes up soon, just keeps encourage him, he could hear you. Please, excuse me. I'll head for the kitchen, Master Tae."

Tae was just nodding his head giving his permission for Auntie Jingjoo stepping out from the room. He was watching Tee's face from where he was standing for a while, before decided to take the seat beside the bed. Slowly, his hands reaching for Tee's right hand without the cannula which was resting on his stomach.

He took the hand in his hands, and kissed it. "Hi Tee, my love. Please, wakes up soon na. I'll be here waiting for you. I was always waiting for you, but forgive me. During those times that I felt your betrayal, I know I had given up on us, on you, at the time. Not because I hate you or anything, but because my love for you is so strong, I couldn't cope with it. So, that's why I tried, I felt silly now, but I know I had tried to change that feelings and focused on my guilty feelings to Copter.

But, still, it makes me felt miserable, because he died because of us. No, actually it was all me. When he came back alive and lively, I know I was very happy, and that miserable feelings I had in me, subsided, but the feelings for you start to fill in my heart again. I was longing for you, wanted to tell you Copter is okay, so you just have to come back, but I couldn't admit it, nor could I say it out loud. You weren't there, but Copter is. I never knew I was such inconsistent brat until all this things happened.

For a while, I was thinking, 'Copter is already my husband, so, why not treating him as such. He was trying so hard before, for my attention, I just have to give him that'. Such a bad person I was. I wasn't realized, at that time, that what I was trying to do was taking advantage on Copter. I was so selfish, I'm ashamed of myself.

That's why, Tee, if you think you didn't want to wakes up because of the bad things you did to me, please don't. I'm doing a lot of bad things to Copter too, despite hating me for everything I did, he helps you, he helps me, he helps us. So, please, let's help him, na. Please, wake up, na. He had been having a lot of accident right now. I was so powerless, so, I need your help in helping him. Please."

Copter and Kimmon who was arrived a little bit earlier was standing at the door when Tae was started telling things to Tee. Both of them was hearing everything Tae was saying, and decided not to disturb him once he finished, and was slowly closing the door back again, leaving Tae with his unconscious love in the room.

Copter and Kimmon was looking at each other for a while, not knowing how to decipher their feelings to what they just heard from Tae. It was a confession, not that good, but wasn't that bad. Besides, it wasn't something they didn't know. After a while, Kimmon was grasping on the hand of Copter which already in his hold, making Copter smile to it.

"Let's just wait for dinner in your room. You should rest more." Kimmon was saying that in a low voice so as not disturb Tae in the room. Copter was smiling to him while nodding, and was taking their steps to the direction of the stairs heading to Copter's room to make Copter rest more. Besides, Kimmon wanted to cuddle more with the cute boyfriend, before he let the guy busy with his work again.

End of Chapter 46