Chapter 54

"Give me your location. We are coming." Godt was ended the call right away making Bas curious about the whole calling was about. "Something happened. We need to go. You are good?" Godt was saying before Bas could asked him about it.

"Tell me on the way. I'm okay. Let's go." They took their wallet and Godt was taking the house key and car key along the way out. Bas didn't have a clue anything that had happened, but considering how he feels this whole day, he knew it must be related to someone close to them. So, he was going to wherever Godt is going.

Godt knew that Bas didn't feel well today, but he didn't want Bas blamed him later after he learn the truth. It was all about Copter anyway, so here they are, speeding to the location Kimmon provided them.

Arriving at the club, Godt and Bas could see the chaos situation, screaming at their face how bad the situation was. After hearing the reason they had to cancel their sleep just now, Bas had tried calling Copter multiple times, nonstop actually, but all the calls had been forwarded to voicemail. He was worried for his best friend, but he needs to hear things from P'Kimmon first.

Going through the crowd, both of them was looking for Kimmon. Getting into the club, Godt and Bas could see Kimmon who was seated still at one corner, just like he was in his own world despite people, officers, the club's staff, the witness, was all walking around him.

"Kim..." Godt was fast coming near to Kimmon followed closely behind by Bas, which Godt tugging on his arm, taking Kimmon out from his stupor.

"Godt?" Kimmon was asking slowly mumbling, he was just like someone just waking up from a deep slumber.

"Yeah..it's me. Are you okay? What happened?" upon hearing Godt, Kimmon was grabbing Godt's arm right away, looking straight into his eyes.

"Cop....my Cop...they said...someone kidnap him...the CCTV was tampered with and...and..." Kimmon was stopped with his words, and his tears was just flowing and he was sobbing.

"What should I do, Godt? I don't know what to do, and my mind was blank. I couldn't think of anything, I was scared for him...." Godt was tapping on Kimmon's arm, trying to make him relax.

"Hey..hey..calm down. Take your deep breath. Let's go back home first. But first, have you called Knock?" Godt's question making Kimmon thinking.

"No...it didn't crossed my mind." Godt was tapping on his shoulder, and was nodding his head.

"It's okay. I'll call him. Let's get you back home first. You need to rest and gaining your strength. Meanwhile, I'll do whatever I can trying to find him, okay?" Kimmon was nodding his head hearing Godt and would just let Godt and Bas help him standing up. The three of them was on their way to Godt's house right away.

xxx

"Okay, I understand. I'll try to do things on my side, and you keep doing what you are doing. Just don't forget to update me and Kimmon, okay? He was worried to death. You know him."

Godt was on the phone with Knock. He called the guy as soon as they arrived at his house. Bas was helping Kimmon taking the rest in the guest room.

Knock: "Tell him I'm sorry, and I will do whatever it takes to find Copter and bring him back. Whatever it takes."

With so much conviction, Knock finished the call, and Godt was taking a deep breath, trying to calm his mind with every facts he just received just now.

"P'Godt." The soft voice of his sweetheart taking up his attention right away, making him turn to him in no time.

"What did P'Knock said? Did he said he knew where Copter is like he always do? When will Copter be back?" Bas keeps on throwing him the question. He was been anxious since he knew what happened to Copter, but was able to keep his calm when he saw how devastated Kimmon is.

Godt was swallowing his saliva, thinking hard to explain things to his sweetheart so that he wasn't so much in shock. But he guess, the initial shock was inevitable. The situation was already out of control.

He took one deep breath and coming closer to Bas, holding him on his shoulder, guide him to sit on the sofa, and turning Bas to his direction with his two hands on Bas's shoulder.

"Baby, you should hear me out carefully, okay? Whatever it is, I want you to know that everything will be okay, I promise. It will takes time, but eventually, I know...no, I mean, I believe everything will be okay."

Bas was frowning hearing Godt's words. "What are you trying to say, P'Godt? You make me scared."

"Things got complicated, they lost Copter." Bas world stop hearing that, but soon after, he was shocked out of the world when the broken cup was heard, making both of them face to face with shocking Kimmon.

xxx

Knock was sighing after giving his explanation of the current situation to Godt. But he will not take much time pondering about it, but keeps on trying to find Copter's location. He might showing calm demeanor but inside, he was shivering in fear of losing his brother, his lovely brother.

He took in deep breath and was dialing numbers in his phone. Once the call connected, he waited no time and was asking his intended question right away.

"Wutt, can you locate Copter's location yet?" Knock could hear keyboard tapping through the phone while waiting for Wutt's answer.

"Nope. I think the phone was turned off, and might be in a location with no connection. I keep on trying, but I couldn't locate him. It was frustrated me much already." Wutt was saying while his hands keeps on tapping on the keyboard. He never stop trying ever since he heard that Knock and all the other guys lose Copter.

Knock was thinking a little bit, before giving any response to Wutt. Until, he remembers something very important. It was long and forgotten, Copter had spent so much to have that 'thing', which Knock was actually laughing at him at the time, telling him, he could always locate him using the GPS in smartphone. Or, that he will never let Copter lost from his sight in every situation, that now he knew, he failed it terribly.

"Wutt...where is my father?" he asked instead.

Wutt: "He is here, and he is listening. Just talk."

Prem: "Yes, Knock. I'm here. What is it?"

Knock: "Dad, can you go to my room, and open the third drawer of my study table? You will find a small box, like a box for watch, and bring it to Wutt. I'm sure he will know what it is right away."

Prem: "Right on it."

Knock was tapping his feet while waiting and Wutt had stopped tapping on his keyboard now.

Wutt: "What is it Knock?"

Knock didn't have time to answer when he heard his father's voice.

Prem: "Here it is, Wutt."

Wutt had taken the box right away and looked inside it.

Wutt: "Copter had this? Why didn't you tell me earlier, you fool?"

While giving out curses to Knock, which shocked both Prem and Knock, which he never did, but they understood his frustration, so, they both just let it go, and Wutt was turning on the device right away, connecting it to his computer. He waited for the signal to come in.

Knock: "Sorry, it was so long, and it was totally forgotten."

Wutt was actually ignoring Knock's words, and just focused on his waiting for the signal to come in.

Once the signal came in, the trackers alive and he was opening it with the map application that was associated with the device. Prem and Knock was waiting impatiently, and Wutt just had to curse once again taking the attention of already anxious father and brother of Copter.

Wutt: "Shit!!"

Knock: "What is it?"

Knock was fast asking instead of Prem.

Wutt: "Copter is currently at the open water. He's on the ocean, and moving."

End of Chapter 54