Chapter 52

"I'm sorry for the call. So, as I was telling you, the operation will either save him or kill him. It's 50-50 chance. Are you sure you will going through with it?" Kimmon who was just stepped away from the parents of his patient for the call he receive from Copter came back again coming to them, making sure they understood the whole procedure.

"Yes, we were reluctant, but he wants this. He said he will fight this last time, and..." the mother couldn't finished her words considering the risk his son was taking, making Kimmon's heart hurt. This situation wasn't new to him, but he could never get used to this kind of feelings and situation. Furthermore, the boy decided to gamble his life in his hands, and that makes him stressed out too. This was a big decision to them, and big responsibility on him.

"If you both are sure with the decision, please sign here and here. Let's hope for the best, and I will give my best to save him. Still, I can't promise anything." Kimmon had showing the place the parents had to sign on the paper, while keep telling them how he will give his best for the operation.

"He will be ready for the operation in two hours' time. In the meantime, make best of your time with him. I'll see you later, before the operation." The parents had walk out while the husband keeps holding weaker wife on his side. The sight was too sad for him, but Kimmon knew, he was the only hope for them, and their sick son.

xxx

"I saw some movement from his finger, and you too said he was getting better, but why won't he wakes up, Auntie?" Tae was stressing out holding and watching Tee on bed while Auntie Jingjoo was taking his chart.

"I don't have the answer Master Tae. All I can tell you is everything you already knows. Beyond that, no one knows. But, one thing for sure, is that I know, we can't give it up, not now, not ever. Please, have faith, and keeps on encouraging him, keep telling him how much you missed him, loves him, because he could hear you. Please, be strong, Master Tae."

Auntie Jingjoo was tapping his shoulder few times before leaving him alone once again with Tee. He came back early from the office today, when Auntie Jingjoo tells him that the doctor will be coming to check on Tee, but he missed the doctor, so, he hear the report from Auntie Jingjoo, and was pretty sure the same report goes to Copter also.

"Tee, how much longer will you take your time? Is it not enough for what you did to me and Copter? You have to wake up, fixed things with me, with Copter. Help him with this. This is not over until the person responsible didn't get caught. You know who that was, and you have to wake up. My heart was racing this whole day, and it doesn't feel right. I was afraid, Tee, please. I need you. We need you."

xxx

Bas was wiping the dishes while thinking about something.....he didn't really know what is it that he was thinking, but his mind was going somewhere while his hand was working....at least, even it was slowly moving, not until he heard Godt's voice that things in hands had fall from his grasped because of shocked.

The sound of plate's breaking into pieces was heard throughout the whole bungalow, making Godt running to his baby, from the stairs when he was calling the guy.

"Baby, are you okay?" he came running and saw Bas already trying to pick the pieces of the plate with his bare hand. Bas was about to turn to him when his finger had been cut by the sharp edge of the plate's pieces.

"Ouch." He was automatically was going to suck his injured finger when he felt that finger had been pulled by other's hand.

"Leave it be. I'll take care of it later. Let's fix this first." Godt was pulling him up and bring him to the living room, asking him to sit on the couch while Godt was taking the emergency kit out from one of the cabinet.

"What are you thinking about? It's been some time already that you stopped hurting yourself. Since Copter back, this is the first. You were not eating much at the dinner too. What is it? Care to tell me?" Godt was asking while treating Bas's finger.

"I wasn't sure myself. I felt uneasy the whole day today. I thought something happen to Copter, so I called him, but he is fine. He said he was busy at the office that he even had lunch inside the office and then he had party to attend tonight. Just an acquaintance party, nothing special. So, I'm not sure."

Godt was sighing. His baby is a very sensitive and sometime it was a false alarm, but most of the times, it was a sign. He didn't know what to answer his baby.

"Maybe you were just tired today. Why don't you just rest here, watching your favorite drama, while I will finish whatever it is at the kitchen. Don't think too much okay, baby?"

Bas was just smile to that and was nodding to Godt's suggestion. Godt then kissed his forehead, before he is up and headed to the kitchen, but not before he said, "Don't think too much, okay." Bas was nodding his head to that.

He watch Godt walked to the kitchen for a while before decided to reach for the remote control to turn on the tv. He go through Netflix channel and clicked on his favorite drama. The drama had started and his focused in the screen, but his mind was not there after only a few minutes the drama was rolling. His mind trailed off once again, to somewhere he couldn't process. He was so deep into it until he could feel the kiss on his head.

"You were out again, baby. Why don't we just call it a day and going up to the room? We can lie down, and hugging, and kissing, and...everything you want to do. I'm up for it. Come." Bas was just shaking his head while smiling to Godt's words, glad that Godt always knows how to make him smile, in every situation.

Just like Godt's had suggest, they both were heading upstairs with Godt's hand on Bas's shoulder holding him close to his sight. Once, in the room, they were just about to lay down when Godt's phone vibrated. Looking at the names on the screen of his phone, he was frowning. It wasn't that late, but it still wasn't a usual time for a call from Kimmon.

Bas was feeling weird watching Godt looking at the phone's screen a little bit longer than usual, and with a frown too, so he was coming back from the other side of the bed and was coming near to Godt.

"What's wrong?" he asked and Godt was just shaking his head.

"Not sure. It's Kimmon." Godt then just answered the call, without having the chance to say hello, Kimmon was talking right away.

"Godt, help me. I can't find Copter. I can't.... I..I don't wanna lose him again, Godt, pleaseee...."

End of Chapter 52