Chapter 55

"Tae, we are on our way to your mansion. We'll talk there later." Godt had no choice, but to speed their way to Tae and Copter's mansion, since Kimmon had been quite a hysteria, saying that he needs to talk to Tee, forcing him awake to ask about everything and the most important thing is that to know who is the person that was behind all this. Everybody believed he knew this.....just that no one can confirmed the fact that he might know that as a fact or just maybe he actually did not know anything.

Tae was scratching his un-itchy of the back of his head, still trying to sober up from a deep slumber that the phone call had woken him up. Godt's words didn't help him even a little bit. He have no clue what that was all about. Still, he was getting down from his bed, heading to his bathroom and was freshen up a little bit before heading down.

On the way to the downstairs, he was knocking on Copter's door, not so hard, as if afraid he will wakes up the sleeping soul behind the door, only to see the room was empty. He was frowning to the sight, because it was so late at night. Copter was rarely stay the night outside except when he was spending time with Kimmon. Even that, he couldn't actually do it always since Kimmon still staying with his family and Copter was busy with work at the company and everything.

'Or is it something happen to Copter that he wasn't aware of? Is that why Godt is coming over right now?'

Tae was about to run downstairs when he heard Kimmon's voice desperately calling for Tee and he could see him running straight to the room where Tee was at, followed by Godt and Bas. He was rushing there too.

"Tee, Tee please wake up. Tell me, who is it? Who would harm my Copter and why he took him? Please, I don't know what else I could do. Wake up! Wake up!"

Kimmon desperately shaking Tee's shoulder, forcing him to wakes up, but was stop by Godt.

"Kim, please, calm down. You doing this is not helpful. We......"

"Then what is helpful?! Tell me! Copter is out there somewhere, and who knows what the guys will do to him. He was alone and afraid.....my Copter is...."

Kimmon was sliding to the floor, feeling helpless. He was holding his head with two hands, while he keeps on looking on the floor. He was worried to death, and that he didn't know what to do at this crucial time is making him feels more pathetic.

"What happened to Copter?"

Tae who had just watch everything coming closer to all of them and was asking them in calm tone, while keeps on watching Kimmon who already sitting on the floor, beside the bed.

"He was kidnapped earlier today, P. We don't know what happened to him, even P'Knock had lost track of him. They were still trying, but P'Kimmon was so anxious. We hope Tee could help, but...."

Bas couldn't finished his words, when everyone heard a groaning coming from the bed, including Kimmon, who was automatically standing up, watching Tee. But Tae was the one calling him while coming near to the bed in no time.

"Tee!" Bas was the one going out, calling for Auntie Jingjoo.

xxx

There was knocking on the door, but the person inside the room didn't even care to response nor to answer. He keeps sitting on the chair looking out from the glass window. That's the only thing he did, once he regain consciousness and find himself in a stranger place.

The guy who was knocking let himself into the room while holding a plate of dinner set, and put it on the coffee table beside the guy who keeps his silent.

"They said you didn't eat your breakfast nor your lunch. So, here I brought you dinner. You have to eat, even a little.....Cop."

Copter could feel the cringe whenever he heard his name called by this guy. It's been days, he wasn't sure how many days already that he was dragged here, nowhere in the middle of the ocean, and he didn't speak a word since then.

Honestly, with everything happened, he thought far worse. He might killed, or even tortured, but this, was unexpected, at all. He was trying to think, the reason, and what occurred to him just maybe this guy was trying different ways to kill him, instead of just killed him. For example, by poison, that will kill him slowly.

"How many times should I tell you that I didn't put any poison in the foods? Please, you need to eat, or maybe you wanted to at something, you can tell me."

Copter still fixed his gaze outside the window, though he make sure to catch every words this guy spewed out at him, trying to gauge any meaning behind every action. Unfortunately, he couldn't understand anything at all.

Suddenly he could feel the touch on his hands that was on his lap, shocked the h*ll out of him. Reflexively, he tried to let his hands go from that grasp, but that guy was holding him tight, not letting go, forcing him to look down to the guy who was actually kneeling in front of him. What kind of situation is this?

"I know you have a lot of questions. You were confused, you were afraid, I know. But Cop, I didn't want to kill you anymore. No, I will not hurt you, never ever again. I was stupid before, no, I think I was crazy, and I'm still is. I was crazy before when New left me just like that, and someone said I should pay his family a revenge. It starts with you. I was angry at the time, I was lost, and I need someone to blame, somewhere to let out my frustration, so, I said yes, almost right away. And now, I'm still crazy, but I'm crazy for.....you."

Hearing that, Copter felt very disgusted, taking his hand out from that guy's hold and pushed him, making him fall on his ass to the floor.

"You are out of your mind! You said you still love P'New and that you will get him back!"

However, even though Copter had pushed him, Pete had maintained his calm face, which indicates that he understood where Copter came from.

"It doesn't matter. Because right now, I want you, and I have you. That all that matters."

Hearing his words, Copter was scowling with his vein almost visible, trying to contain the ridiculous this guy create.

Pete was taking the plate from the coffee table beside him, and he takes a spoon of the porridge to his mouth, swallowed it, trying to proof to Copter that the food wasn't poison.

"See, it is not poisoned. If it is, I'm more than happy that we could die together." Saying that, Pete was laughing, and seriously, it wasn't funny at all.

"Say aaaaa....." Pete was taking a spoon of porridge trying to spoon-feed Copter, and was nudging the spoon to Copter's shut lips, and he keeps on nudging until Copter giving in.

Copter taking in the porridge in the spoon, but he wasn't swallowing, instead he spit whatever it is in his mouth straight to Pete's face, shocking the guy.

Copter was expecting the guy to flaming mad at his action, but was not believe his face when the guy actually licking the porridge that was around his lips, and was wiping the rest with his right hand, which his left hand was still holding the plate.

"We have a lot of time, Cop. I believe in the end you will have to accept me, because you know what? Nobody knows where we are, and nobody knows where we are heading. I will leave the porridge here. Just eat whenever you feel like, but please, eat it. I'll come back tomorrow morning."

Pete was tapping on his cheek a few times before heading to the door, not forgetting to lock the door back from outside. Yes, Copter was confined in a VIP room inside a yacht.

End of Chapter 55