Chapter 43

When Tae came back to the mansion, he knows that much that Copter wouldn't be home tonight. But he knows that all Copter needs is Kimmon, not him, at times like this. But then, there is someone else in his mind right now. The patient Copter decided to transfer here at the mansion. So, he was heading straight to the guest room where Auntie Jingjoo had assign the patient to stay in that mansion.

"Master Tae." Auntie Jingjoo had greet Tae right away once the guy make his appearance at the door.

"How is his condition auntie? I heard you are a former nurse. I'm sorry I didn't know anything about it." Tae was asking while taking the seat beside the bed. Auntie Jingjoo was smiling warmly to that.

"You were not supposed to know that actually. He is stable. Nothing much. Maybe you should communicate with him more. Give him more support and let him realize it's okay to be awake."

"What do you mean by 'I am not supposed to know that?'" Tae was frowning hearing the words of the old woman.

Auntie Jingjoo was sighing a little bit before continuing. "The late Master Steve really hope that things will not come to this, and that he could settle this quietly before he's dead. But he never thought things escalate this much that he felt sorry to Master Copter for involving him in this. But, at the same time, he felt thankful for him because of his genius mind, he could rely on Master Copter for so many things."

Tae was looking straight at Auntie Jingjoo hearing her words. It was the first he heard about something like this.

"So, the original plan was only to stop me marrying Tee because he need to stop whoever that was behind Tee? So, Copter was taking all the responsibility wasn't actually a plan?"

Auntie Jingjoo only gave him a straight face without any reaction that at some point Tae felt irritated.

"What else that you guys not telling me?" Tae was asking, a little bit restrained.

"Late Master Steve knows this will not be simple, but he never thought it will be this complicated. Even dangerous. When he first contact me, he just want me to take care of Master Copter and play the role as his mother. He wanted Master Copter to feel loved in this mansion, since he knew you will not care about Master Copter, considering he knew very well of your stubborn character.

Because of that very fact too, it was hard for him to clear things with you. To tell you about all this. Considering your temper, your stubbornness, and your feelings to Tee, he contemplated about this till the last breath, but still he couldn't bring himself to tell you about all this.

But I saw the agony you had after 'the death of Master Copter'. The truth was, I was also put in the dark of everything. I only knew what happened here inside the mansion, so I don't really know the whole plan or every decision late Master Steve had made. All I know that now, the role Master Copter has right now was the role of Master Steve had back then.

Will you let him take the burden all by himself? He might be genius and all, but he still young. A lot younger than you are, Master Tae. Please think about what I said. I couldn't bare this anxious feeling every time Master Copter was kidnapped. I hope Master Copter will not be alone again."

Auntie Jingjoo was bowing to Tae before walking out from the room, leaving dumbfounded Tae behind.

It took him a moment before he turn to Tee and taking his hand in his hold.

"Tee, please wake up, na. This is all started with you, so, you should be the one finishing this. So, what are you doing just lying down like this while we were all had to pay the price of everything. Why do you have to make a fool out of me? Why didn't you tell me anything at all? I should be the one to blame, but nobody did that. I should be the one who should be their target, instead, Copter was constantly attacked. I am powerless, and I am clueless. What should I do, Tee? Please, wake up, na."